With an aim to enhance customer service experience, iconic British premium motorcycle brand Triumph Motorcycles has launched its ‘Total Care’ program for customers to experience Triumph’s premium range of services and products. The Total care umbrella covers a wide variety of services offered by Triumph, ranging from online service bookings and Extended Warranty (EW) to RSA, service packages and Triumph approved to name a few. The Total Care platform has been introduced to furthermore facilitate customer experience, offering 360-degree solutions for their after sales requirements, as well as providing information on all domains of Total Care at their fingertips.
Speaking on the launch of Total Care, Mr. Shoeb Farooq, Business Head- Triumph Motorcycles India, said,
“At Triumph, customer satisfaction is at the core of our brand ethos; we are constantly innovating to provide our customers with a wide range of world-class services at every stage of the buying and ownership process. The idea with the launch of the Total Care program is to provide a bouquet of services which are specifically designed to offer our customers unrivalled support throughout their ownership journey. Total care brings together Extended warranty programs, Service packages to avail inflation proof servicing, approved used program for used Triumph Motorcycles, Road Side Assistance program with an industry best coverage of up to 7 years, Bike Health Check and industry first initiatives like Online service Booking. All the services under Total Care program are designed keeping in mind the needs of our customers and an intention to ensure complete peace of mind & reassurance for our customers so that they just focus on enjoying their rides on their dream machines. This is a step forward for us in our efforts to provide industry leading ownership experience to our valued customers”
Some of the salient features offered under Triumph’s Total Care are:
· Online service booking
· Customer can now quickly and easily book their service online 24/7; an industry first initiative.
· It takes just 2 minutes to enter their details and schedule a date and time that suits them, whilst seeing the actual service cost up front.
· Bike Health Check
· To maximise the safety of the motorcycle we conduct a detailed Bike Health Check each time the customer visits a Triumph dealership, proactively highlighting any problems that we’ve spotted & to ensure that bike is in top notch condition at time of handover.
· Covers preventive maintenance ensuring the safety of the bike
· Service Package
· Triumph Service Packages offers customers an affordable way to pay for their servicing upfront whilst protecting then from any rise in servicing costs.
· Package Offerings
• Inflation proof servicing
• Additional discount on PCA& Labour.
• 2 Additional free General Check Ups.
• Fully Transferable on resale of Bike
· Extended Warranty (EW)
· Triumph Extended Warranty is designed to offer complete peace of mind to our customer post expiration of manufacturer warranty.
· Global Warranty Coverage at Official Triumph Dealerships
· Limitless Kms Coverage
· Transferable to another customer.
· Offer Better Resale value of Bike
· Triumph Assist – Roadside Assistance (RA)
· Triumph RSA is a breakdown assistance package developed by Triumph and Europ Assistance which has been designed to give customers back-up in an unlikely event of a motorcycle breakdown.
· Triumph Assist offers you the protection of breakdown cover 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, wherever customers need assistance when riding Triumph in India.
· Scope of vehicle covered under RSA has been increased from 5 Year to 7 years.
· Triumph approved – (Used Motorcycles)
· Triumph approved It is designed to give customers confidence in the condition and history of their chosen Used Bike.
· Assurance Parameters
· Minimum 1 year / unlimited distance warranty
· 1-year Roadside Assistance.
· Certified Vehicle Quality Check
· Finance Available
· Valid PUC
· Vehicle History and Mileage Check
· Genuine Spares
· Triumph Genuine Parts are key to maintaining the performance and preserving the value of the motorcycle whilst also offering the reassurance of a 2-yearwarranty. Only Triumph Genuine parts are designed, engineered, and tested to the same exacting process and standard as our motorcycles. Utilising the latest technology, the highest quality materials, and our unrivalled obsession for engineering,
· Genuine parts are the perfect choice for maintaining Triumph bikes and optimising its performance. Designed and engineered for performance and longer service life, each of our 30,000+ parts range come with:
• 2 year* unlimited mileage warranty
• The detail and quality standard of the original
component for the perfect fit
• High resistance to wear and tear
- 24×7 online service booking – an industry first
- Extended warranty with Global warranty coverage
- Inflation proof service package
- 24×7 breakdown cover on RSA; available for vehicles as old as 7 years
- Certified quality check & financing on Triumph approved motorcycles
- Proactive bike health check-up
- Genuine parts and accessories enabling maximum resale value
You can add more to this story by commenting below.