Triumph Tiger 800 family of motorcycles have been completely revamped. They now boast of state-of-the-art features and several major changes under the hood.
Triumph Tiger 800 top features at a glance:
- 5 inch adjustable TFT instruments
- All LED lighting makes sure you get a crystal clear vision
- Switchcubes and 5 way joystick which are ergonomically placed allow you to set riding modes seamlessly
- Switchcubes are backlit illuminated so that you can operator them with ease even during the night
- Off-Road Pro riding modes which can tune your bike’s performance for off-road driving in just a pinch
- Brembo front brakes make sure when you do brake, best in class technology is working for you
- 5-way adjustable windscreen allows complete control of your screen, can be operated single-handed
- Cruise control now just a switch cube away, helps reduce that rider fatigue
The most special feature that all the biking enthusiasts will be glad to hear is the driving modes. Tiger 800 has 5 driving modes allowing you to choose from namely Rain, Road, Off-Road, Sport and Off-Road Pro. These 5 modes change the ABS, TTC (Traction Control) and throttle maps automatically for you.
Cruise control makes sure whenever you do go for those long journeys, Tiger 800 is as comfortable as driving in a car, yes car because cruise control features are mostly available in cars, who offers it in a bike, no seriously!
Triumph Tiger 800 models:
Triumph Tiger 800 is available in 3 different models namely XR, XRx, XCx.
The differences between the models are:
XR gets a trip computer, with adjustable brake and clutch levers,
XRx gets the advanced trip computer, riding modes, cruise control and adjustable screens
The only difference between a XRx and a XCx is that the latter one gets a bigger front tire, spoke wheels, engine guard, and a metal engine sump.
In short, if you want the best off-road driving experience go for the XCx. And if you want an entry level Tiger 800, then go for the XR.
Triumph Tiger 800 Pricing:
- XR – 11.76 Lakhs
- XRx – 13.13 Lakhs
- XCx – 13.76 Lakhs
All prices ex-showroom Delhi.