Volkswagen Ameo Deliveries start in India
Volkswagen, Europe’s leading car manufacturer, commences deliveries of the Ameo, the first sub 4-metre sedan by the brand. The bookings for Volkswagen Ameo started along with its first roadshow on May 12, 2016.
Mr. Michael Mayer, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,
The Ameo has garnered positive response from the prospective customers ever since its debut at the Delhi Motor Show in February this year and its journey through key Indian cities. We are very happy to bring this Made in India and Made for India sedan to our customers now, as we initiate the deliveries. For the Ameo customers, we have also introduced special care packages to ensure a positive ownership experience along with the best of technology, safety and various first in class features at an attractive price. We look forward to continuing this momentum, especially with the festive season kicking in.
Volkswagen Ameo boasts of several segment-first and class-leading features. For Volkswagen, safety is paramount and Ameo comes with essential safety features. With safety being paramount for Volkswagen, across its carlines, all variants of the Ameo come equipped with dual front airbags and ABS as standard.
The Ameo is now available across all Volkswagen showrooms. Customers can also book the Ameo through the mobile application available on the Google PlayStore.
Feature highlights of Volkswagen Ameo
- Cruise control (1st in segment)
- Rain sensing wipers (1st in segment)
- Anti-pinch power windows – Front & Rear (1st in segment)
- Front center arm rest (1st in segment)
- Static cornering light (1st in segment)
- Driver & Passenger airbag (standard in all variants)
- ABS (standard in all variants)
- Rear view camera with parking sensors
- Touchscreen multimedia music system with Mirror link, I-pod connectivity, phonebook / SMS viewer
- “Climatronic” automatic AC with dust & pollen filter
- Electrically adjustable & foldable ORVMs with LED turn indicators
- Cooled glove box
- Auto dimming IRVM
- Tilt & telescopic steering wheel
- Alloy Wheels
- Rear AC vents
What’s your opinion on new Volkswagen Ameo? Let us know by commenting below.