Volkswagen brings New Service Value pack and 5 years warranty
Volkswagen India has launched a new one-year Service Value pack and extended warranty programme . The standard two-year warranty gets an additional three years. Along with the 2+3 warranty package, Volkswagen has also brought out a new one-year Service Value pack which includes
- Complimentary pick-up and drop with vehicle inspection
- An engine check-up
- Special pricing on wheel alignment and balancing
- Minor body and paint jobs
- 3M interior enrichment treatment.
Volkswagen is also offering discounts on a 40-point monsoon check and select spare parts and accessories .The company is also offering 1,000 customers an opportunity to win cash coupons and a chance to get an additional year of service with the purchase of a Service Value pack.
The extended warranty and the Service Value pack along with other offers is launched for the monsoon season and will be valid until August 15.
Recently, VW has introduced limited-run Sport editions of the Polo hatchback, the Ameo compact sedan and the Vento sedan.
Similarly Ford has also launched a Monsoon Service Camps, which provides a variety of additional offers besides the general vehicle inspection such as
- Free car body wash
- Check-up and tyres of select brands and sizes being available from Rs 3,615.
- The camps will also host a range of car components which will be available on special discounts like 50 per cent off on oil filter, 50 per cent off on wiper blades and inserts, 10 per cent discount on brake pads and shock absorbers and 10 per cent discount on all Ford approved value added services.
- For customers who have been with Ford for more than five years, an additional 10 per cent off on all services except tyres will be applicable.
The camp initiative by Volkswagen and ford are few customer focused initiatives, that has been launched by these car makers to improve the ownership experience of their customer
You can add more to this story by commenting below.