Volkswagen Passenger Cars India strengthens its presence in Rajasthan with the inauguration of a new touchpoint in Kota. The newly inaugurated touchpoint with a team of 25 employees, will be operated under the adept leadership of Mr. Priyank Fatehpuria, Director, Ardor Motors.
Volkswagen Kota will showcase the Brands’ young and fresh product portfolio through a 4-car display – India’s safest SUVW, the Taigun, 11 awards winner in the premium mid-size sedan segment, the Virtus & the global best-seller Tiguan. The product portfolio stands true to its Brand legacy offering superior build quality, German-engineering, class leading safety features and a fun-to-drive experience.
Commenting at the inauguration of the new facility, Mr. Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,
“The city of Kota is expanding at a rapid rate, being the top choice of location for education among Indians, along with being a power & energy generation hub. The exponential growth and opportunity in the region has enabled Volkswagen to introduce its German-engineered products – Volkswagen Taigun, Virtus & Tiguan for the aspirational customers. We look forward to serving our customers in the city of Kota and offering them an accessible and world-class experience.”
Commenting on the inauguration of the new dealership Mr. Priyank Fatehpuria, Director, Volkswagen Kota said,
“We are extremely delighted to partner with an aspirational premium brand such as Volkswagen that offers German-engineered, strongly built, safe and fun to drive cars for our customers. We are committed towards offering accessible and world-class products & services to our customers residing in Kota and nearby regions of Rajasthan.”
Along with the impeccable product offerings, Volkswagen India offers a peace of mind ownership experiences to its customers in Kota. Through a 6-service bay, the highly skilled and trained manpower is capable of handling all the service requirements of customers.
- – Volkswagen India adds a new touch point bolstering its presence in Rajasthan
- – Volkswagen Kota to showcase India’s safest SUVW – Taigun, striking & exhilarating Virtus and global best-seller Tiguan for the aspirational Indian customers
- – World-class, German-engineered products and services are now further ‘Accessible’ to our prospective and existing customers in Kota
- – Peace of mind ownership experience through highly skilled and trained staff will now be available in Kota catering to the service and maintenance requirements for our customers
- – The total network of Volkswagen India currently stands at 159 sales and 126 service touchpoints in 118 cities, covering more than 80% of India’s geography
You can add more to this story by commenting below.