With a continuous focus on customer feedback and requirements, Volkswagen, Europe’s leading car manufacturer today, reintroduced its ‘Deep Black’ colour for its best-selling carlines Polo & Vento. Further enhancing its sportier imagery, the Black & White edition carlines adorn striking features that reinforces the value proposition for the rapidly evolving customers without any additional cost.
To further enhance the stylish aesthetics of the carlines, the Polo, Ameo & Vento will be equipped with the following features:
Black & White Edition: Polo, Ameo and Vento
- Stylish Body Graphics
- ‘Black & White’ Leatherette Seat Cover
- Sporty Roof Edge Spoiler
- Glossy Rear Spoiler
- R16 Portago Alloys
- Black Painted Roof
- Chrome Fender ‘Black & White’ Badge
- Black ORVM
Available only across select variants and colors of Polo, Ameo & Vento
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said,
It is our constant endeavor to enhance our product offerings that are in-line with evolving consumer aspirations. The Polo & Vento have been strong contenders within their segments. Adding a dash of style, these enhanced feature offerings further make an attractive value proposition for our discerning customers. In turn giving them the power of choice within the Volkswagen product portfolio.
- The Black & White edition across Volkswagen’s popular carlines
- Polo, Ameo and Vento comes equipped with stylish, sportier, and aesthetic upgrades
- The ‘Deep Black’ colour is available only on the Polo and Vento
- These special edition models will be available across dealerships without any additional cost to the customers
You can add more to this story by commenting below.