Volkswagen India has issued a press release on initiative undertaken by Volkswagen to support the real heroes and the preparedness for the future.
Volkswagen India is profoundly grateful for the selfless dedication provided by the #RealHeroes amidst this tough battle against COVID-19. While most of us are indoors and comply with prevention norms, there are heroes braving their way ahead with the hope to safeguarding our community. Volkswagen salutes those #RealHeroes by pledging to contribute to the PM CARES Fund for every car delivered to our #RealHeroes.
As a brand that patronizes safety, Volkswagen is committed to ensure all safety protocols are followed when services resume after the lockdown. Virtual trainings are being conducted with all network employees to ensure pertinent hygiene practices, sanitization, safe distancing, usages of masks and hand sanitizers become part of their daily routine while catering to customers. Additional service measures are being considered for further amplification of remote service offerings such as Volkswagen Assistance and Mobile Service Units (MSUs) to customers.
“Elaborating on this initiative, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,
“At Volkswagen, each and every one of us are extremely humbled by the selfless dedication by our #RealHeroes during this tough situation. As an organization, apart from our contribution as a Group to the community, Volkswagen pledges to contribute to the PM CARES Fund for every car delivered to the #RealHeroes. It will be in honor of all those heroes that are braving their way to protect lives #WeNotMe. We urge all citizens to support in flattening the curve.”
Further commenting on business continuity, Mr. Knapp said,
“We are readying ourselves and all our partners to emerge stronger from this situation, be better prepared, and are working towards providing contactless sales and service experiences. Together, we are confident to make this happen in the near future.”
The enhanced vehicle protection plan includes 10-point check-up, AC disinfectant & Germkleen treatment and AC pollen filter (carbon activated), at no added cost. The benefits under the #RealHeroes are applicable for the Healthcare professionals and can be availed until 30th June 2020 across the Volkswagen network in India.
– Supports the #RealHeroes: Volkswagen salutes the ‘RealHeroes’ for their selfless contribution to protect our community
– Contribution to the PM CARES Fund: Volkswagen will contribute to the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund (PM CARES Fund) for every car delivered to our #RealHeroes
– Special benefits for new and prospective customers among the #RealHeroes: Announces free car care services which include enhanced vehicle protection plans (Prevent, Protect & Assist), additional benefit on new car purchase, redemption vouchers and attractive cost benefits on the purchase of Extended Warranty (EW) and Service Value Package (SVP) for a tenure of up to two years
– Preparation for the future: Employees, dealer partners, sales and service consultants and technicians are being trained virtually on further implementing hygiene practices, sanitization, usage of masks and sanitizers while serving customers once the lockdown restrictions are lifted
– Supporting dealer-partners: Financial and infrastructure support to dealer-partners is being offered to help them tide over the current business environment
You can add more to this story by commenting below.