Volvo Car India today launched its much-awaited pure electric XC40 Recharge on metaverse which the company named as ‘VolvoVerse’. Volvo XC40 Recharge will be the first locally assembled luxury electric vehicle in India.
“The launch of the XC40 Recharge and its assembly at our Bangalore plant further reinforces Volvo Car’s long term vision and commitment to India and the Indian consumer. We are happy that the wait is over for our loyal consumers who have long wanted an EV with the hallmark quality and safety that Volvo is globally known for. Range upto four hundred plus kilometre of the XC40 Recharge, on a single charge is an added attraction. Also, the direct online sales by the company demonstrates our commitment towards building direct relationship with our customers and offer them a hassle-free buying experience.”
said Mr. Jyoti Malhotra, Managing Director, Volvo Car India
The company has announced the launch of Hassle-free Ownership Package for the XC40 Recharge in India. The details of the package are as follows:
Hassle-free Ownership Package:
Ex-showroom Price: Rs. 55,90,000 plus applicable taxes, including
- 3 years comprehensive car warranty
- 3 years Volvo Service Package
- 3 years Road Side Assistance
- 8 years battery warranty
- 4 years subscription to digital services
- 1 wall box charger (11 kW) through third party
Direct orders on Volvo Car India Website:
Volvo Car India also announced that the XC40 Recharge will only be sold online directly by the company. Customers would be able to place orders and make payments online directly on Volvo Car India website from July 27, 2022 11 am onwards.
The website will open tomorrow to take customer orders and customers would be able to pay the refundable deposit of Rs 50,000 on the Volvo Car India website to pre-book their orders.
Volvo Car India business partners who are present across India would continue to support customers towards sales delivery by providing on ground support.
With this the company will be able to make the entire purchase experience hassle-free for its customers with one uniform ex-showroom pricing offered directly by the company in a simplified and transparent manner.
There shall be no change in customer service and after-sales service operation businesses which continue to operate as it is.
Tre-Kronor – Ultimate Luxury Experiences
The company also announced the introduction of an exclusive program for XC40 Recharge customers called as ‘Tre Kronor Experience’. Tre-Kronor denotes the three crowns of Swedish luxury and the provide will offer a host of unique luxury and personalized experiences.
About XC40 Recharge Pure Electric:
- XC40 Recharge P8
- Twin Motor
- Permanent All-Wheel Drive
- Power: 408 hp
- Torque: 660 Nm
- Battery Capacity: 78 kWh
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery weight: 500 kg
- Acceleration: 0 – 100 km/h in 4.9 sec
- Top speed: 180 km/h
- Front storage (Frunk): 31 Litres
- Rear storage (boot space): 419 Litres
- Ground Clearance (kerb weight + 1 person): 175 mm
- One Pedal Drive option
- Leather-free interiors
- Unique battery safety cage
- Digital Services with 4 years subscription
- Google Built-in (Google Assistant, Google Play, Google Maps)
- Volvo Cars App
- Harmon Kardon Premium Sound System (600W, 13 speakers)
- Volvo On Call
- Advanced Air Purifier System with PM 2.5 sensor
- 360-degree camera
- Blind Spot Information System with Cross traffic alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Pilot Assist
- Lane Keeping Aid
- Collision Mitigation Support (front & rear)
- Parking Assistance Sensors (front, side & rear)
- 6 airbags
- Wireless Charging for smartphone
- Announces ‘Hassle-free Ownership Package’ with 3 years warranty,
- 3 years’ service package & Road Side Assistance included in the price
- Bookings opening from July 27, 2022 at 11 am
- Customers to place Online Orders on Volvo Car India website
- Deliveries starting from October 2022
You can add more to this story by commenting below.