Hero will be officially unveiling their brand new X range of motorcycles in India on 1st May 2019. The launch will happen at Buddh International circuit at new Delhi. According to the information which we have there will be 3 motorcycles in Hero’s X range – Hero XPulse 200 , Hero XPulse 200T and another surprise bike.
Following are the expected features highlights/features of upcoming Hero XPulse motorcycles:
- The Hero XPulse motorcycle will come with raised fenders, upwards pointing silencers and gets appearance as that of an off-roading bike.
- Unlike Impulse which carried an underpowered 150cc engine, Hero XPulse will be getting more powerful engine – 200cc. The all new Hero XPulse borrows engine from Hero Xtreme that can deliver 18.4 PS of power and a peak torque of 17.10 Nm. Hero XPulse is expected to get a Fuel-injected engine.
- Hero XPulse 200 will be getting mandated advanced safety features like ABS (Anti-lock braking system). The Hero XPulse range of motorcycles will be getting a fully digital instrument cluster.
- While Hero XPulse 200 is going to be an adventure-focussed model, the Hero XPulse 200T will be touring focussed model – 17 inch alloy wheels, low fenders etc will be on offer.
- The price of all new Hero XPulse 200 and Hero XPulse 200T is expected to be in the range if 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh rupees.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.