The performance division of MERCEDES -BENZ is all set to Launch the new S63 AMG Coupe in India on June 18, 2018.
S63 AMG Coupe will get the same 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine as seen on the E63 S AMG. This engine will be capable of producing a maximum power output of 612 hp while the peak torque of 900 Nm. Mated to a nine speed automatic transmission, With four wheel drive system which will be available as standard. The two-door coupe can do 0-100 kmph in just 3.5 seconds, with a top speed of 250 kmph. This top speed can be raised to 300 kmph with the help of the AMG driver’s pack which is an optional feature.
- length – 5052 mm
- Height – 1427 mm
- Width – 2108mm
- Wheelbase -2950mm
- kerb weight -2131 kg
- Car-to-X Communication – The car can automatically alert a central notification system of certain dangers
- ATTENTION ASSIST – continuously monitors different parameters of driving behavior, and can automatically alert the driver with both visual and audible warnings if it detects signs of drowsiness on long trips
- Active Brake Assist -Radar-based technology can alert you if you’re approaching a vehicle ahead, or even some stationary objects, at a speed and distance that suggest a collision is likely.
- Intelligent Light System headlamps
Performance and Handling
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT
- AMG Cylinder Management
- AMG High-performance Composite Braking System
- 3-stage Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
You can add more to this story by commenting below.