Bajaj Auto, the world’s most valuable two-wheeler and three-wheeler company has announced a special All-Black variant with Dual Channel ABS for its flagship Pulsar model. Designed to appeal to performance enthusiasts, the all-new dual-channel ABS variant of the Pulsar 250 is equipped with 300 mm front and 230 mm rear disc brakes that give the rider the confidence of precision braking and uncompromising power of control. The dynamic interplay of a black matte tone on the newly developed Glossy Brooklyn Black further adds to the powerful demeanour of the biggest Pulsar yet.
The Pulsar 250 mirrors the evolution of the young Indian rider, who seeks a motorcycle of sporty character that offers the ‘thrill’ factor while being rideable in everyday conditions. Pulsar 250 recently achieved the creditable feat of delivering 10,000 units in less than six months since its launch. This is the fastest any 250-cc motorcycle has reached this sales milestone in the post-Bharat Stage VI (BSVI) era.
The contrasting finishes of the newly developed black tones elevate the Pulsar 250 design that boasts of a sharp unibody gesture, tighter proportions and modern aerodynamic form. The all-black theme comes with a combination of gloss and matte high sparkle paints with slivers of silvers and reds. Satin black finishes to the side covers and tank-side inners contrasts the Glossy Brooklyn Black on the tank and seat cowl. Further, the reverse-boomerang LED DRLs flanking the LED projector unipod headlamp impart the signature wolf-eyed front look to the new Pulsar. The black chrome branding, the blacked-out alloys, exhaust, and engine casing are designed to further enhance the formidable road presence of the Pulsar 250.
The Pulsar 250 Dual Channel ABS variant inspires increased riding confidence by restricting wheel lockups during both front as well as rear braking.This, along with the larger 300 mm front and 230 mm rear disc brakes and larger tyre dimensions for an improved grip provide assured overall safety.
Mr Sarang Kanade, President of Motorcycle Business – Bajaj Auto, said,
“Bajaj Pulsar 250 has enjoyed the immense response from riders across the country. We will continue to entice them with the newly launched Dual-Channel ABS variant, which comes on top of already existing features. Rider safety is of utmost importance for us at Bajaj Auto and the introduction of dual-channel ABS on Pulsar 250 combined with an all-black variant will further spruce up the demand for Pulsar 250.”
The New Pulsar 250 All-Black Dual Channel ABS Variant Will Continue to Offer Features Such As:
- Dual-Channel ABS in the Pulsar 250 provides precision braking and uncompromising power of control that inspires confidence even at high speeds
- LED Projector Unipod Headlamp unit with flanking reverse-boomerang LED DRLs – for the enhanced white light viewing experience, along with a uniform and accurate beam pattern for improved safety
- Monoshock Suspension – new mono-shock unit to offer pinpoint handling without compromising on comfort
- Assist & Slipper Clutch – allows for aggressive downshifting with confidence, along with an effortless clutch pull
- Infinity Display Console – retaining the ‘Badge of Thrill’ – the Tachometer needle – as a nod to the golden age of performance motorcycling
- USB Mobile Charging – at a convenient position near the tank flap, for Pulsarmaniacs who are always on the go
- Gear Position Indicator – for confidence and accuracy in achieving the perfect gear shift
- Distance to Empty Readout – integrated with the infinity console for better fuel planning
- Assured Braking – 300 mm front and 230 mm rear bigger-disc brakes with ABS technology
- Stronger Grip – Larger tyre dimensions of 100/80 – 17 F & 130/70 – 17 R for improved grip on any terrain
The single-channel ABS variant of the Pulsar 250 will continue to sell in the existing colours – Racing Red, Caribbean Blue and Techno Grey.
Bajaj Pulsar 250 Dual Channel ABS Specifications
- The new Pulsar 250 cc variant is equipped with Dual Channel ABS
- The All-Black variant sports a play of contrasting finishes of glossy and matte tones
- Is priced at Rs. 1,49,978 for Pulsar N250 (Naked Streetfighter) and at Rs. 1,49,978 for Pulsar F250 (Semi-Faired Street Racer) (Ex-showroom Delhi)
You can add more to this story by commenting below.