Launched in 2017, the Jeep® brand is celebrating 5 years of 4×4 leadership, freedom and adventure with its distinctive 5th Anniversary special-edition models of the Jeep Compass offering a unique appearance, great value and loads of safety and technology features. The new special-edition model of the popular Jeep SUV comes sporting a handful of new and exclusive features that render the car even more distinctive.
Commemorating the fifth anniversary of the Jeep Compass SUV in India, Mr Nipun J. Mahajan, Head of Jeep Brand India, said,
“The Jeep Compass is an iconic SUV that has and continues to encourage adventure and off-roading in the hearts of many Indians. This is evidenced by the many distinctive awards and honours the Jeep Compass has bagged for its design, efficiency, capability and reliability since its debut here in 2017. The Jeep Compass has firmly established itself as the leading premium compact SUVs in the country and an aspiration for all SUV buyers. The anniversary edition is our celebratory offering that combines the capable Jeep Compass in a unique appearance, with loads of safety and technology features at a great value.”
Packed with an array of advanced safety and technology features, the Jeep Compass 5th Anniversary Edition model features a handful of new elements that include a distinct design inside and out, unique wheels, grille accents and commemorative badging.
2022 Jeep Compass 5th Anniversary Edition
The Jeep Compass 5th Anniversary edition will be offered with two engine options, the 1.4-litre Multiair petrol (7 speed DDCT AT) and the 2.0-litre Multijet diesel (6 Speed MT) in 4X2 configuration and the top-of-the-line 4X4 configuration in 2.0- litre Multijet diesel (9 Speed AT) with Selc-Terrain
- 18-inch alloy wheels with Granite Crystal finish
- 5th Anniversary commemorative badge
- Leather seats with Light Tungsten accent stitching
- Automatic dim rearview interior mirror
- Piano Black and Anodized Gun Metal interior accents, black headliner
- Outside mirrors with neutral gray accent badging and new gloss black grille with neutral grey ring
- Body color/satin granite crystal lower front fascia with Body color fender flares
- Black day light opening moldings, body colored sill molding & claddings
- Accent color roof rails
Bookings for the Jeep Compass 5th Anniversary edition are now open at Jeep dealerships and on the Jeep India website.
● Jeep® Brand introduced the Jeep Compass in India in 2017 and since then has garnered quite the following in the country, thanks to its scintillating design, top-notch provisions and features such as high centre ground clearance and an advanced four-wheel-drive system.
● The new special-edition model of the popular Jeep SUV comes sporting a handful of new and exclusive features that render the car even more distinctive
● Loaded with advanced safety and technology features the special-edition Jeep Compass offers Satin Granite Crystal Lower Fascia, body-coloured claddings, accent colour roof rails, 18-inch granite crystal finish alloy wheels and the commemorative 5th Anniversary badging amongst other elements.
● Bookings for the Jeep Compass 5th Anniversary edition are now open at Jeep dealerships and on the Jeep India website.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.