KTM, the world’s No. 1 and India’s fastest growing premium motorcycle brand, announced the launch of the 2022 KTM 390 Adventure today. Bookings commence at KTM showrooms across the country for the bike, priced at Rs. 3,35,000 (Ex-showroom Delhi).
Setting the benchmark in the sub 400cc segment for outstanding power-to-weight, technology, and riding agility, the KTM 390 ADVENTURE is getting some key upgrades and a fresh look for 2022 that brings it closer than ever before to the full range of larger-displacement KTM ADVENTURE machines.
Further enhancing its potential to take riders to places far beyond the ordinary paths, the 2022 model’s extensive list of electronic features has been amplified with the addition of STREET and OFFROAD modes for Traction Control. Selecting OFFROAD from STREET will give the KTM a degree of rear-wheel slip to enable even easier use of the bike in loose or wet terrain.
The KTM 390 ADVENTURE can be pushed to the extreme, and – if the conditions momentarily get the better of the rider – the OFFROAD TC will remain activated in the event of a brief stall or fall. The additional Traction Control capabilities make it easier to get even more exploratory, allowing the KTM 390 ADVENTURE to consolidate its spot as the segment leader in terms of technology and electronic features.
Allowing riders to reach new extremes, KTM has given the 2022 KTM 390 ADVENTURE a set of even more robust cast wheels. The construction of the components is based on five spokes instead of six, and this configuration permits increased stiffness and resistance for the rims.
For 2022, the visual identity of the KTM 390 ADVENTURE brings it even closer to the race-winning machines in the dunes and deserts around the globe. Available in two distinct color versions, both options highlight the sharp lines of KTM’s ultra-versatile adventurer – KTM FACTORY RACING BLUE and DARK GALVANO BLACK.
Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking), Bajaj Auto Ltd. said,
“The KTM 390 Adventure has been the first choice for touring enthusiasts in India who needed a purpose-built travel-enduro motorcycle. With its well-thought travel and adventure-focused characteristics and class-leading electronics, the KTM 390 Adventure pushes you to find new challenges to conquer. Featuring new riding modes from the Motorcycle Traction Control (MTC) and an updated design for 2022, the KTM 390 ADVENTURE is closer and visually aligned with the Dakar-winning KTM FACTORY RALLY machines.”
KTM 390 ADVENTURE – HIGHLIGHTS
- // Enhanced electronics such as STREET and OFFROAD Traction Control modes for added adventuring potential
- // Stronger and more resistant wheels for tougher riding
- // 43.5 PS power and 37 Nm of torque
- // 373cc state-of-the-art, single cylinder, 4-valve, liquid cooled, DOHC engine
- // Segment-leading electronics incl. lean-angle sensitive ABS and Motorcycle Traction control (MTC)
- // Dakar Rally-proven chassis architecture and settings
- // Removable steel trellis subframe fitted with just four screws
- // WP APEX USD forks and adjustable monoshock for the best response irrespective of the terrain
- // Dependable BYBRE brakes with 320mm and 280 mm discs with dual-channel ABS
- // 14.5 Liter fuel tank for excellent range and possible 400 km with one fill
- // Two-part seat and crafted bodywork as part of superlative ergonomics set-up
- // Brand new graphics and fresh look for both 2022 color versions
KTM Pro-XP, the specially curated pro-experience programme, has been helping KTM Adventure owners to get the most out of their bikes with specially curated and customized experiences, namely KTM Adventure Tours, KTM Adventure Trails, and KTM Adventure Academy, which are led by KTM Experts. While enjoying these unique experiences, participants get to interact with fellow KTM Adventure owners and KTM Experts, thereby improving their skills in off-road riding and bike handling.
To mark the launch of the 2022 KTM 390 Adventure, KTM has released a special video featuring multi-time Baja winner Quinn Cody and world traveler Paolo Cattaneo. The video shows the duo pushing the vehicle to the extreme before providing the ultimate verdict from their weekend adventure.
- · Riding modes – STREET and OFFROAD for traction control
- · 2 new colorways – KTM FACTORY RACING BLUE; DARK GALVANO BLACK
- · Priced at Rs. 3.35 lacs (ex-showroom Delhi). No increase in price from the 2021 model
- · Available across all KTM showrooms in India
You can add more to this story by commenting below.