Triumph Motorcycles India launched the brand-new Tiger 1200 XCX today. The all- new Tiger 1200 XCX is the most advanced Tiger model ever. This motorcycle is the latest addition to a legendary bloodline that began 80 years ago and has been purpose-built to handle the ultimate in on-road adventures and off-road challenges, with every single new technological innovation, engine enhancement, premium specification, and style update designed specifically to help deliver a perfect ride.
Mr. Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. commented
As the pioneer in this category, the remarkable Tiger 1200 series with its state-of-the-art features and rider focused technology is suited for both on and off-road riding, ensuring superb stability and control. It is a bike that allows riders to gratify their desired adventure, to go anywhere and everywhere- be it in a daily commute to an adventure on difficult terrains spreading the corners of the Earth. These developments compliment the Tiger’s agility, its easy riding style, as well as its existing distinctive Tiger poise – the new 1200 is built for an advanced level of adventure and maximum dominance.
Mr. Sumbly further added-
The new Tiger 1200 is so advanced it has taken a full four years to develop, and today we’re proud to launch the most advanced adventure motorcycle that boasts of significant class-leading engine characteristics, rider-focused technological innovations and premium styling. These are by far the most adventure-ready Tiger ever built.
Triumph Tiger 1200 New Features
- Triumph Shift Assist – Providing seamless clutch less up and down gearshifts, this system facilitates silky smooth gear changes and significantly reduces rider fatigue
- Adaptive Cornering Lighting – Advanced dynamic system providing enhanced night-time visibility, with increasing lighting intensity dependant on lean angle
- Arrow titanium and carbon fibre silencer – High specification, lightweight and stylish Arrow silencer, finished with a titanium wrap and carbon fibre end cap and strap
- All-LED lighting – Providing more enhanced visibility and style, Triumph’s LED signature lighting creates clear views ahead and from behind
- 5-inch adjustable TFT instruments – Full colour and clear instrumentation providing precise rider information with an intuitive operation
- Backlit handlebar switch cubes and 5-way joystick control – New ergonomically-designed fully backlit handlebar switch cubes and joystick to make night-time use even easier
- “Off-Road Pro” riding mode– Delivering the most focused off-road set up ever, advanced riders aid can opt to turn off ridersystems and be in total control with no traction control or ABS intervention.
- Keyless ignition – Now even easier to live with daily, featuring a premium keyless ignition
- Updated cruise control – Accessed easily through the left hand switchcube, the new single button cruise control helps to reduce rider fatigue