Audi will celebrate a historic world premiere in California on September 18, 2018: the brand will be presenting the Audi e-tron – its first all-electric-drive production model – during its “The Charge” event. Audi will also be presenting its mobility initiative in the United States.
The world premiere will take place on September 18, 2018, at 5:30 a.m. CEST – Audi will broadcast the event live worldwide via satellite, on the internet and via smart TV.
The Charge – world premiere of the Audi e-tron San Francisco, USA Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:30 a.m. (CEST)
- on Audi MediaTV: www.audimedia.tv (English, link provided for embedding the live stream in third-party websites)
- on the website of the event: www.e-tron.audi
- via satellite (English, Chinese)
- via smart TV using the Audi MediaTV app
- on the Audi MediaTV YouTube channel
- on the Facebook page of AUDI AG
- A summary of the show and additional TV footage of the Audi e-tron will be available afterward at www.audimedia.tv.