German luxury car manufacturer, Audi, has launched its new compact crossover, the Audi Q3 Sportback, in India. The new car combines the versatility of an everyday vehicle with the sporty elegance and agile handling of a coupé.
- Equipped with quattro all-wheel drive as standard
- 2.0 L TFSI petrol engine
- Generates 140 kW (190 hp) and 320 Nm
- Goes from 0-100 kmph in just 7.3 seconds
- Available in five exterior color options and two interior color options
Price and Availability
The new Audi Q3 Sportback is available at INR 51,43,000 (Ex-showroom) and comes in three variants:
- Audi Q3 Premium Plus – INR 44,89,000 (Ex-showroom)
- Audi Q3 Technology – INR 50,39,000 (Ex-showroom)
- Audi Q3 Sportback Technology + S-line – INR 51,43,000 (Ex-showroom)
The Q3 Sportback comes with a punchy 2.0 L TFSI petrol engine with quattro all-wheel drive. It also has 7-speed S tronic transmission, Audi Drive Select, and Progressive steering, among other features.
The car’s exterior features an S-line exterior package, 45.72 cm 5-spoke V-style alloy wheels, panoramic glass sunroof, LED headlamps, and LED rear combination lamps, among others.
The interior of the new Audi Q3 Sportback is equipped with ambient lighting package, power-adjustable front seats, seat upholstery in leather/leatherette combination, 2-zone climate control system, and Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus, among others.
The car comes with various features such as 25.65 cms MMI Navigation plus, Audi Smartphone Interface, parking aid plus with rear view camera, 6 airbags, and many more.
According to Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, the new Audi Q3 Sportback is expected to replicate the success of the previous model, the Audi Q3, which was launched last year. With its sporty design, comfort, and advanced features, the new Audi Q3 Sportback is a must-consider option for anyone looking for a compact crossover with a luxurious touch.
- ● First-in-segment coupe like design with a sharper and sportier S-line exterior styling package
- ● Class leading performance with a 2.0 L TFSI engine, quattro all-wheel drive and Progressive Steering
- ● Beautiful exterior with LED headlights, a panoramic glass sunroof and the high gloss styling package
- ● New Design 5 Spoke V Style ‘S Design’ R18 alloy wheels
- ● Customer oriented interior with Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus, 25.65 cms (10.1”) MMI Navigation Plus with MMI touch, Audi Drive Select, Ambient lighting package with 30 colors, Audi Phone Box with wireless charging, electrically adjustable front seats with four-way lumbar support and Audi sound system
- ● Comfort Key with Gesture based boot lid operation
- ● Best-in-class space and utility
- ● Available in five exterior colours and two interior colour options
- ● Complimentary 5 years Road Side Assistance
- ● Complimentary 2+3 years extended warranty for limited period
You can add more to this story by commenting below.