Avanturaa Choppers to launch India’s first chopper bike in Bangalore. Avanturaa Choppers has been busy making their maiden models – Rudra and Pravega even better, to deliver their customers ‘A Product Never Imagined’ that gives ‘An Experience Never Had’. And it’s now time for the masterpieces to reach the connoisseurs! On 22nd August, Avanturaa Choppers will be launching India’s first Chopper bike in Bangalore.
The launch of Avanturaa Luxury in New Delhi and AD Motors in Hyderabad would soon be followed.
We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of your company and hope that you will grace the occasion to chronicle the next revolution in the Indian Motorcycle Industry.
About Avanturaa Choppers – Highlights
- Designed by Kevin Alsop, Chief Design Engineer of Avantura Choppers. Founder of Big Bear Choppers USA, Patent holder in motorcycle performance parts, renowned motorcyclist, World titles holder, winner of Biker Build Offs and TV Celebrity who has sold over 5,000 choppers internationally
- The Rudra at 9’7” and the Pravega at 8’9” are among the longest motorcycles on the streets
- 2,000cc engine from S&S Cycles, USA who have over a half-century legacy of manufacturing V-Twin engines that have won land speed records, been the preferred upgrade engines for big bike owners in the USA and after successfully being OEM to several globally renowned motorcycle brands, are now OEM to Avantura Choppers
- Aerotec braking systems from Beringer in France, who also supply braking solutions to the Global Aeronautics industry, in addition to being among the top 2 brands for motorcycle braking systems worldwide. Now OEM to Avantura Choppers
- Pull-rod suspensions from Progressive Inc. of USA, renowned for their ultimate suspensions which are considered essential for the large, powerful motorcycles of this class. OEM partners to Avantura Choppers supplying rear suspensions that facilitate a 150mm+ ground clearance, perfectly suited for Indian road conditions
- 7-layer cushioning technology seats from OEM – Mustang, USA. Their seats are among the last few things handmade in USA and now available to Indian riders factory-fitted on Avantura Choppers
- 280mm and 250mm tyres on Rudra and Pravega respectively from OEM Avon of UK, who have confirmed that we are among handful manufacturers using such wide rear tyres globally
- DRL and LED turn indicators from Kellermann, Germany which make us the first product in the market to have DRL even in turn signals
- Fully operational manufacturing setup where we manufacture majority of the mechanical and fabrication parts of our motorcycles as per designs and expertise of Kevin Alsop
- Full time production expert from USA supervising our manufacturing facility and leading R&D