Bajaj Auto, The World’s favourite Indian, has launched a more Kadak version of its popular motorcycle, Bajaj CT100 this festive season. The new CT100 is Kadak both in its looks and performance with its proven DTSi engine and with the addition of 8 new kadak features like front suspension bellows, rubber tank pads, fuel meter, and many more.
New Kadak features introduced in CT100 KS are:
- Front Fork Suspension Bellows make it look even more kadak and stylish
- Rubber Tank Pads Riding comfort meets Kadak style
- Fuel Meter for real-time information of fuel quantity in tank
- Handlebar with cross tube for better stability
- Thicker and Flatter Seat for added comfort even on bad roads
- Enlarged Grab for pillion’s better grip
- Flexible & Clear-lens Indicators prevents breaking from minor impact
- Extended Mirror Boot
The new CT100 KS comes in three colours for its customers to choose from – Gloss Ebony Black with Blue decals,Matte Olive Green with Yellow decals and Gloss Flame Red with Bright Red decals. The same is priced at Rs 46 432 (Ex-Showroom Delhi), and is available across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in India.
Commenting on the launch Mr Narayan Sundararaman, Head of Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd mentioned,
“The Brand CT has always delivered on its Kadak proposition with its strong build, robust engine, high reliability and great mileage making it one of the best motorcycles in the commuter segment. Our CT range has sold over 68 Lacs motorcycles since inception. The upgraded features in the new CT100 KS will definitely attract customers aiming to choose a motorcycle that is feature-rich, fuel efficient, and provides the best value for money in its segment”
- · To be available in 3 Stylish colours: Gloss Ebony Black, Matte Olive Green, and Gloss Flame Red
- · Priced at Rs 46,432 (Ex-Showroom Delhi), making it the most affordable entry level 100cc motorcycle
You can add more to this story by commenting below.