Hero MotoCorp has revealed All-New Hero Duet 125 scooter at Auto Expo 2018 which will go on sale towards the end of this financial year. Hero Motocorp have detailed the Hero Duet 125 based on its 110cc scooters with some enhancement in features. Hero Duet gets upgraded with distinct features, brand new Engine which is the expanded version of Maestro 110cc scooters for higher urban usability, and some cosmetic changes for giving it a touch of class by keeping the design similar.
But some of its distinct features make it a unique one. Features include:
- Digital Display System with Analog Instrument Console
- Idle Start-stop (i3s System)– Hero MotoCorp’s i3s system is an engine stop-start system that increases fuel efficiency and reduces emission levels, gaseous exhaust emission that contribute to global warming. Although this idea is not all that new, it was never implemented in a large scale manner in two-wheelers before this.
- Engine– Single Energy Cylinder Boost Engine offering 10.2 Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm
- Front Disc Brake– An Integrated Braking System (IBS)
- Side Stand Indicator
- Service Remainder- Take a Service on time
- Pass Switch
Once it is launched in the country, the Hero Duet 125 will compete with Suzuki Access 125 and Honda Activa 125.
Hero Duet comes with wide range of vibrant and attractive colors: Hero Duet 110cc colors
The All-New Hero Duet 125 might get some color upgrades, Stay Tuned!