Above is the leaked Photo of Honda CB Unicorn 160cc as seen on IndianCarsBikes portal. Honda India is all set to launch its Honda Unicorn 160cc bike tomorrow. Based on the leaked reports, Here is a list of things which we can expect from Honda CB Unicorn 160 CC.
- This bike could be a potential competitor for Yamaha FZ and Suzuki Gizzer.
- Naked version
- Telescopic front suspension
- Disc brakes are present both for front and rear.
- Fuel injection is replaced by carburettor.
- Style of the Bike would be similar to earlier versions like CB Dazzler and CB Twister
- Looks like a smaller version of Suzuki Inazuma
- Sporty appearance is absent
- The Tail light is X shaped, which is stylish
- Footpads are present in a good sporty riding position
- Comfortable single piece seat design
- Comes with a digital speedometer ( Honda Unicorn 150cc had analog speedometer).
The bike inherits the famous 3D Honda logo and muscular tank from its predecessors. The ex-showroom Delhi price for this bike is expected to be 63,695 INR. We have to wait and watch how the bike audience would react to this bike when released.
Stay tuned with GaadiKey for all the happenings in auto industry.