Hyundai Aura Brochure is officially revealed. The South Korean auto maker which is known for building cars like Hyundai Santro, Hyundai Creta, i20, Venue etc is now bringing a new product AURA to its compact sedan portfolio.
Hyundai AURA Features and Highlights
The following design features and highlights can be found on Hyundai AURA:
Hyundai AURA Design highlights
- Satin Silver Front Grille Design
- Swept Back Projector Headlamps
- Twin Boomerang LED DRLs
- Sporty Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Rear Chrome Garnish with Unique Center Spread Branding
- Stylish Z Shaped LED Tail Lamps
Hyundai AURA Interior and Comfort Highlights
- Satin Bronze Crash Pad for Premium Appeal
- Superior Cabin Space with Ample Legroom & Thigh Support
- Dual Tone Grey Interiors
- Rear Center Armrest with Cup Holder
- Sporty Black Interiors with Red Inserts in Turbo Variant
Hyundai AURA Engine Options
The all new 2020 Hyundai AURA compact sedan is available in multiple engine options offered in both petrol and diesel options. The following engine options are offered in New Hyundai AURA hatchback:
Hyundai Aura Petrol Engine options
- 1.2 Kappa Dual VTVT Petrol Engine (BS6)
- 1.0 Turbo GDi Petrol Engine
- 1.2 Kappa Dual VTVT Bi-Fuel (PL + CNG) Engine
The 1.2 litre Kappa Dual VTVT Petrol engine offered in Hyundai AURA sedan delivers a maximum output of 83ps at 6000rpm. The Hyundai AURA also offers CNG option with the configuration 1.2 Kappa Dual VTVT Bi-Fuel (PL + CNG) Engine that delivers a maximum power output of 69 PS at 6000rpm.
The all new Hyundai AURA is also offered in Turbo engine option – The 1.0 litre Turbo GDi Petrol engine offered in Hyundai AURA can deliver a whooping 100 PS of power at 6000 rpm.
All the petrol engine variants of Hyundai AURA are BS6 compliant.
Hyundai Aura Diesel Engine options
- 1.2 Eco TORQ Diesel Engine
The 1.2 litre Eco TORQ Diesel engine offered in new Hyundai AURA sedan delivers a maximum power of 75 PS at 4000 rpm. The Diesel powered Hyundai AURA is BS6 compliant.
Hyundai AURA is offered in both Manual and AMT Transmission. The AMT transmission is available in both petrol and diesel variants of Hyundai AURA.
Hyundai AURA Dimensions
Talking about the dimensions of Hyundai AURA – As you know AURA is a sub-4 metre vehicle and following are the dimensions.
The all new Hyundai AURA measures 3995mm in length, 1680mm in width, 1520mm in height and 2450mm is the wheelbase length. The fuel tank capacity of Hyundai AURA is 37 litres (Petrol and Diesel). The Hyundai AURA CNG option gets 65 litre capacity.
Hyundai AURA Colors
The all new 2020 Hyundai AURA is offered in 6 different color options as listed below:
- Titan Grey
- Polar White
- Typhoon Silver
- Fiery Red
- Vintage Brown
- Alpha Blue
Hyundai AURA Trims and Variants
The all new 2020 Hyundai AURA gets 5 TRIMS and different transmission options (MT and AMT):
Hyundai AURA Safety Features
The following safety features are offered in Hyundai AURA
- Rear Parking Camera with Display on 20.25 cm screen
- Strong Body Structure 65% (AHSS + HSS)
- Emergency Stop Signal
- Driver Rear View Monitor (DRVM)
- Projector Fog Lamps with Chrome Surround
- Driver and Passenger Airbags
Hyundai AURA Brochure Download
The all new 2020 Hyundai AURA Brochure is now available for download.
Download Hyundai AURA Brochure from here.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.