Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), India’s first smart mobility solutions provider and largest exporter since inception, today announced the name of its upcoming SUV – Hyundai EXTER. This new SUV will be an extremely important part of HMI’s strong lineup of SUVs that already include VENUE, VENUE N Line, CRETA, ALCAZAR, KONA Electric, TUCSON and IONIQ 5.
Speaking on the announcement, Mr. Tarun Garg, COO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said,
“We are proud to announce the name of our new SUV – Hyundai EXTER that exemplifies the pulse of Gen Z buyers while empowering them with a smart mobility solution to fuel their wanderlust. Hyundai EXTER is the 8th model in our line up with a SUV body style and we are confident that this new member to our family will provide further fillip to our growth in SUV sales”
Think outside, think EXTER. This symbolizes the outdoors, travel and leisure. Hyundai EXTER is geared up to excite customers and take them places. This new SUV – Hyundai EXTER draws inspiration from the natural world around it and reflects an identity that is external and focused on the outside.
- HMI announces name of its upcoming SUV – Hyundai EXTER
- Symbolizing outdoor, travel and urban lifestyles, Hyundai EXTER is geared up to excite customers and fuel their wanderlust
- This all-new SUV will enable customers with smart mobility experiences that exemplify the pulse of Gen Z
- Hyundai EXTER joins HMI’s strong lineup of SUVs – VENUE, VENUE N Line, CRETA, ALCAZAR, KONA Electric, TUCSON and IONIQ 5
- Watch Film: https://youtu.be/ZuGX9x9haqQ
You can add more to this story by commenting below.