India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) has launched its flagship Supercharged naked MY23 ZH2 and ZH2SE, marking the beginning of a new era in the world of motorcycles. These models are available in “Metallic Matte Graphene Steel Gray” with prices starting at INR 23,02,000/- (Ex-showroom) for the ZH2 and INR 27,22,000/- (Ex-showroom) for the ZH2 SE.
Styling and Design
The ZH2 SE’s design concept is based on SUGOMI and Minimalist themes. The bike’s dynamic crouching form, asymmetric Ram Air intake on the left side, and minimalist design philosophy of showcasing all functional parts simply and without flourish, make it an intensely individualistic machine. The compact chassis underscores its importance both functionally and as a styling element.
Kawasaki River Mark
The ZH2 and ZH2SE models are among the few products that have earned the right to use the “Kawasaki River Mark” logo. This esteemed logo is limited to models with historical significance only. As the ZH2 and ZH2SE are unique products, the use of the Kawasaki River Mark has been granted under special permission.
The ZH2 and ZH2SE models feature Kawasaki’s supercharged engines designed to provide ample power and easy-to-manage power delivery. The whole engine was designed to accommodate the higher air pressure from the supercharger and ensure high reliability with over 200 PS output.
The MY23 ZH2 and ZH2SE are equipped with the following features:
- 998 cc liquid-cooled engine
- In-line four-cylinder balanced supercharged engine
- Electronic Cruise Control
- Brembo M4.32 front brake calipers for ZH2 and Brembo Stylema front brake calipers for ZH2SE
- Electronic Throttle valves
- Integrated Riding Modes
- Assist & Slipper Clutch
- All-digital TFT Colour instrumentation
- Sharper New styling with Twin LED Headlamps
- Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
Top-notch Electronic Rider Support
The MY23 ZH2 and ZH2SE offer electronic rider support, including the following features:
- Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS)
- Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension (KECS)
- KECS with Showa’s Skyhook Technology (only in ZH2SE)
- Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM)
- Kawasaki Cornering Management Function (KCMF)
- Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC)
- Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock brake system (KIBS)
- IMU-Enhanced Chassis Orientation Awareness
Booking and Pricing
As the MY23 ZH2 and ZH2SE are built-to-order models, customers need to make full payment while booking the motorcycle. The ZH2 is priced at INR 23,02,000/- (Ex-showroom), while the ZH2SE is priced at INR 27,22,000/- (Ex-showroom).
Kawasaki has introduced the MY23 ZH2 and ZH2SE, which are equipped with supercharged engines and advanced electronic rider support features. These bikes are designed with SUGOMI and Minimalist themes and are available in “Metallic Matte Graphene Steel Gray”. The MY23 ZH2 and ZH2SE models are built-to-order, with prices starting at INR 23,02,000/-
You can add more to this story by commenting below.