Features of Mahindra Gusto
- Mahindra Gusto is a 4-stroke scooter powered by 110cc M-TEC Engine.
- Mahindra claims it is the first scooter in India to come up with the height adjustable seat. One could effortlessly higher or lower the seat height depending on the rider’s preferences.
- Remote Flip Key with LED which illuminates the Keyhole at night. ( Though it is not a core feature, some people prefer style even in Gaadi Key)
- Find-me lamp, this feature helps you find your scooter in crowded area. Hitting the button on the key would light up the vehicle with blinks and beeps so you can easily spot it. This feature is usually present in cars.
- Intelligent Guide lamp.
- Large 12 inch tubeless tyres.
- Telescopic suspension with Air Spring .
- Additional Front kick along with Self-start.
- Storage dashboard in the front.
- Bright Halogen headlamp with LED lamps.
Here is Mahindra Gusto TV ad which you can watch:
Specifications of Mahindra Gusto
- 109.6 cc air-cooled 4-stroke engine.
- Maximum power of 6kW (8.0 bhp) @ 7500 RPM
- Maximum torque of 9Nm @ 5500 RPM
- CVT transmission
- Telescopic with Air spring suspension in the front
- Hydraulic / coil suspension in the rear
- Mechanical drum brakes in front and rear
- Ground clearance of 165mm
- 6 litre fuel tank capacity
Price of Mahindra Gusto
Mahindra Gusto Price (ex-Showroon Delhi) are as follows for different variants:
Mahindra Gusto Vx: 48,800 INR
Mahindra Gusto Dx: 44,800 INR
Mahindra Gusto Hx: 46,800 INR
Mahindra Gusto Colors
- Volcanic Red
- Magnetic Magneta
- Iceberg White
- Galactic Black