UPDATE: Mahindra to officially launch Mahindra Inferno SUV on 19th November 2018 . Mahindra Inferno is going to be the other name for XUV 700 .
The Mahindra XUV 700 (Mahindra Inferno) will be coming next year. This would be the flagship SUV from the manufacturer and would be locally manufactured. This SUV was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018. Looks like Mahindra is now all set reply to the SUV competition in India . The facelifted XUV500 has just been launched and next in line is the U321 MPV. This will be followed by the XUV300(S201), which is based on the Ssangyong Tivoli. The XUV 700 will compete with the big boys like Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour.
Here are few quick info about the upcoming XUV 700 :-
- The Mahindra XUV 700 will be an affordable SUV yet premium.
- Technologies will be shared with Ssangyong and will be manufactured locally.
- The XUV 700 is based on the LIV-2 platform and this same one also underpins the Ssangyong Rexton
- The Mahindra XUV 700 will help Mahindra to position itself as a more premium brand than it is currently
Mahindra XUV 700 Price in India
The Mahindra XUV 700 will have high levels of localization. An aggressive pricing as well as high number of features will enable Mahindra to attract customers. The target pricing is expected to be somewhere in the range of ₹ 22 lakhs to ₹ 31 lakhs .
Mahindra XUV 700 Specifications
Mahindra XUV 700 Dimensions
- In terms of dimensions, it will be similar to the Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour.
- These dimensions tells that there will be more space inside.
- This vehicle will come with low range AWD.
- As this will be a high SUV, it will also offer good all round visibility.
Mahindra XUV 700 Features
- 7-inch touchscreen with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay
- Reverse camera and voice enabled command system.
- Seven airbags, ABS with EBD, ESP, traction control
- Hill descent control
- Panoramic sunroof will be made available in top variants
- WiFi Support and electrically adjustable front seats
- Projector headlamps and daytime running LEDs
- Electric tail gate and electrically folding third row seats.
- Second row with LED screens
You can add more to this story by commenting below.