Mercedes-Benz India the largest luxury car manufacturer in the country today announced, deliveries of 200+ Three Pointed Stars to customers in Mumbai, Gujarat and other markets. Mercedes-Benz has witnessed a strong demand for its product with the onset of the festival season and this year’s festive season deliveries surpassed those from 2018. Mercedes-Benz India marked the auspicious occasion of Dussehra and Navratri with a remarkable 200+ car deliveries through its dedicated luxury showrooms across Mumbai and Gujarat state.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Martin Schwenk, MD & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said,
The overwhelming customer response resulting in deliveries of 200+ Stars in Mumbai and Gujarat and some other markets during Dussehra and Navratri, underlines the unmatched popularity of a Mercedes-Benz vehicle for the luxury car customers in these important markets. Today’s deliveries also signify that we have similar level of excitement and fascination from customers, which we witnessed in 2018; and that is a positive development for us. Our customers are the reason behind our success in India and we thank them for their continued patronage and brand loyalty. We have introduced multiple customer focused initiatives that will keep our customer excited with the product and service offerings associated with Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz India continues to have the densest network by any luxury car manufacturer in India, spread across 47 cities and 94 outlets. With ‘Go to Customer’ strategy, out company is pursuing a carefully curated network expansion strategy with the objective of moving closer to the customers.
- Mercedes-Benz delivered the highest ever 125+ cars to the customers in one day on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra in Mumbai
- 74 Mercedes-Benz cars were delivered to customers on the auspicious occasion of Navratri in Gujarat
- Mumbai and Gujarat remains one of the top focus markets for Mercedes-Benz India
- Sedans such as C-Class and E-Class continue to delight customers in Mumbai followed by SUVs like the GLC and GLE
- CLA, GLA and C-Class emerged as the choice of Gujarat customers
- Customer profile mix consists mostly businesspersons and professionals like Doctors, Chartered Accountants and Lawyers in these 2 markets
- Dussehra and Navratri deliveries outperforms 2018 numbers and marks a strong festive mood
- Mercedes-Benz India has the widest and most qualitative network reach for any luxury car maker in India with 94 outlets across 47 cities
- Mercedes-Benz has an exciting Q4 2019 planned with new products and brand initiatives
You can add more to this story by commenting below.