India’s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz reiterated its commitment towards customer service by inaugurating its refurbished service facility in Kochi. This service facility is Rajasree Motors’ fifth outlet in the state of Kerala and 27th for Mercedes-Benz in south India. Built as per Mercedes-Benz’s global standards, the facility is spread across 6,285 sq.ft. with six service bays to attend to customer cars. The revamped service facility will cater to the burgeoning service demands of customers in Kochi and surrounding areas. The service facility was inaugurated by Santosh Iyer, Vice President – Customer Services and Corporate Affairs, Mercedes-Benz India and Mr. S. Sivakumar, Managing Director, Rajasree Motors.
Santosh Iyer, Vice President – Customer Services and Corporate Affairs, Mercedes-Benz India, said,
Service differentiation has been an area of strength for Mercedes-Benz and has played a key role in retaining our leadership position in the luxury car segment. This year we are also celebrating a historic 25 years of our presence in India and our commitment to the country remains stronger than ever. Our robust service network and multiple customer touch points is the result of our dedicated ‘Go To Customer’ strategy. Our constant effort to enhance ownership experience compounded with growing service touch point has also resulted in no. 1 ranking by JD Power for both CSI and SSI luxury car survey. Today we have 93 outlets in 47 cities, the largest in luxury car segment in India. With our trusted partner Rajasree Motors, we are deepening our relationship with customers and fans of Mercedes-Benz in Kerala, with an aim to provide them ‘Modern Luxury Service’ in its truest form.
S. Sivakumar, Managing Director, Rajasree Motors said,
Being associated for over two decades with the leader in India’s luxury car market, it gives me immense pride to contribute to Mercedes-Benz’s growth story in the country. At Rajasree Motors, we share Mercedes-Benz’s philosophy of customer service and customer delight as a competitive differentiator and together, we are committed to set the standards in service excellence in this region. Rajasree Motors’ service facility, built according to Mercedes-Benz’s exacting global standards and staffed with highly skilled and trained personnel, is an outcome of this philosophy. We look forward to welcoming our customers and fans of the brand here.
Built with an investment of INR 2.4 crores, Rajasree Motors’ service facility is spread across 6,285 sq. ft., hosting six dedicated service bays. Around 54 skilled personals have been trained to offer service consultation to patrons. This service facility has been developed in line with the innovative Mercedes-Benz design elements, and offers luxury experience and quality to our customers. The strategic network expansion drive not only enables the brand to reach out to potential customers but also serves the existing customer base by providing them the best from the world of Mercedes-Benz.
- Built in a short time span of eight months, the world-class facility has been set up with an investment of Rs. 2.4 crores
- Spread across 6,285 sq. ft., the facility the service facility has 54 professionally trained staff for personalized services
- It has six dedicated service bays including an AMG, a premier express bay and four other dedicated bays for preventive maintenance and general repair
- The service facility offers unique Mercedes-Benz design features, complete with luxe appointments that emanate modern luxury | Special warm island lighting and wooden flooring are used across the facility to enhance the aesthetic appeal
- The service facility also entails premium Customer Lounge with special ambient lighting to ensure a relaxed atmosphere for the customers
- The world-class luxury facility will feature exquisite Mercedes-Benz merchandise
- The service facility is equipped with elements of Digital Service Drive to ensure convenience to the customers
- This is Mercedes-Benz’s 27th outlet in South India and 8th one in Kerala
- This is the second Mercedes-Benz service facility in Kochi and Rajasree Motors’ fifth outlet for Mercedes-Benz in Kerala
- Rajasree Motors will be a one-stop customer service solution for Kochi and as well as surrounding areas
- With this facility, Mercedes-Benz India further strengthens its unmatched network presence in the luxury car market, with 93 outlets across 47 cities
You can add more to this story by commenting below.