India’s largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz today, inaugurated two new state-of-the-art outlets in a day, in the ‘Diamond City of India’, Surat. The inauguration of both the outlets underlines Mercedes-Benz’s commitment to reach to the customers in the burgeoning Tier II and Tier III markets.
Both the outlets are strategically located in the city center to meet all the sales and service requirements of customers in Surat. Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, and K.M. Thakkar, Managing Director, Emerald Motors inaugurated the showroom and the service facility.
Martin Schwenk, MD and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said,
Gujarat is one of the top five markets for Mercedes-Benz and contributes in double digit to our sales volume. Surat is the second biggest market in Gujarat, and we see immense potential here. The inauguration of 98th and 99th outlet in the country is a manifestation of our successful ‘Go to Customer’ strategy. The economic expansion of the last decade has given rise to a new restless generation of entrepreneurs and propelled the rise of cities like Surat. With our strong partners like Emerald Motors, we are confident that more customers in the ‘Diamond City’ will now have access to the Mercedes-Benz brand.
Mr. K.M. Thakkar, Managing Director, Emerald Motors said,
We are proud of our association with the iconic Three Pointed Star and excited to further expand our automotive footprint in Gujarat. Growth through innovation, quality, commitment and superior customer service is the essence of our business and reflects the Mercedes-Benz brand values. With a large and growing customer base here, inauguration of two outlets gives us a firm foothold in Gujarat. With our state-of-the-art outlets upgraded with latest equipment and technology, we will ensure ‘Best Customer Experience’ to the patrons of Mercedes-Benz in Surat.”
Highlights of Mercedes-Benz Emerald Motors dealership:
- Mercedes-Benz India launched two outlets in Surat in one day – a state-of-the-art showroom (1S) and service facility (2S) with an investment of Rs. 8 crores
- The luxurious showroom is located at Bharthana, Vesu, Taluka – Majura, Surat | Spread across area of 7,000 sq. ft. |Manned by 15 professionally trained staff | 7 car display and 1 delivery bay | Showroom equipped with Café Mercedes, Premium Lounge, Driver’s Lounge| Exclusive area for boutique and accessories display
- The service facility is located at Maruti Ind. Estate, Opp. B.R.C. Colony, Bhedwad, Surat | Spread across area of 23,000 sq. ft. |With 22 service bays it can service upto 5000+ cars in a year | Equipped to provide all Preventive Maintenance & General Repair (PMGR), and Body & Paint Repair (B&P) services | Accessories & spare parts and other value added services available| 35 trained professionals are hired to ensure all kinds of car related services
- Both the showroom and service facility exude modern luxury, they are equipped with latest technology to ensure ‘Best Customer Experience’ to the aspirants of Three-Pointed star
- With an investment of Rs. 8 crores, both the outlets have been inaugurated to cater to all sales and service requirements of Mercedes—Benz patrons in Surat and adjoining regions
- The showroom: Spread across a massive area of approx. over 7,000 sq. ft. | Manned by 15 professionally trained staff | 7 car display and an exclusive deliver bay | Equipped with Premium Lounge, Café Mercedes, Merchandise and Accessories corner
- Service Facility: Spread across a massive area of 23,000 Square feet | 22 service bays |Equipped to provide Preventive Maintenance & General Repair and Body & Paint Repair | Sale of Accessories and spare parts & other value added services | 35 trained professionals are hired to ensure all kinds of car related services | Can service 5000+ cars per year
- Key digital highlight: The key feature of the new outlets is digital engagement used both in the showroom and service facility to ensure every interface of customer journey is convenient. It involves video walls, touch tables, interactive reception area digital signage interface
- Luxe Interiors: The outlets have been intricately designed to provide a perfect blend a warmth and comfort to the customers | The ceiling is decked with “Panda” concept, which gives the showroom a grandeur feel |Use of laser blade LEDs and light zones to enhance overall ambience | Creative use of thread curtains and innovative fabric lights in Mercedes-Benz spark pattern in delivery area to ensure star-studded delivery of the Three-Pointed star
- With these facilities Mercedes-Benz India will boast of 99 outlets in 48 cities in India – highest retail network strength in the luxury car segment
You can add more to this story by commenting below.