Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic launched in India
Land Rover today has reinforced Range Rover’s status as the world’s finest SUV with the launch of the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic at ₹ 279 Lakhs ex-showroom, India. Created by Jaguar Land Rover’s Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) team, the distinct design, luxury interior and a powerful V8 engine combine to offer a more rewarding driving experience.
Rohit Suri, Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said:
We are excited to introduce the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic in India. The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic is designed and engineered by Jaguar Land Rover’s Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) team who are passionate in their commitment to explore new frontiers of luxury, performance and technology with the objective of delivering an unmatched experience to our discerning and equally passionate customers.
Designed for luxury performance, the flowing lines and contemporary design of SVAutobiography Dynamic will turn heads all over the world. Unique Graphite Atlas accents, distinctive Red BremboTM branded brake calipers and exclusive wheels add to the performance appeal of the vehicle.
Encapsulating luxurious comfort and style, the interior of SVAutobiography Dynamic epitomises the very best in sublime craftsmanship. The very finest diamond quilted leathers feature within the cabin. The rotary shifter, Grand Black front and rear door veneers feature a unique red key line which reflects SVAutobiography Dynamic’s distinctive personality.
The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic is the fourth vehicle to join the brand’s portfolio in India, after the Range Rover SVAutobiography, Range Rover Sport SVR and Jaguar F-TYPE SVR.
- The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic comes powered with an all-aluminium 5.0 l (litre) petrol 405 kW V8 Supercharged engine
- Diamond Quilted Seats: Available in a choice of four interior colour ways and with ‘Autobiography’ stitching, the finest diamond quilted seats within the cabin
- Unique Finishes: Unique Graphite Atlas accents, distinctive Red BremboTM branded brake calipers and exclusive wheels add to the performance appeal
- InControl Touch Pro infotainment system with a 25.4 cm (10) touchscreen display
- The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic is available to order at all 25 authorised retail outlets in India
You can add more to this story by commenting below.