Sometime back we had written about Tata Bolt is set to Launch on January 20 of 2015 The full size newspaper ad in India by Tata bolt today revealed that it is now open for bookings.
Tata Bolt Photos
Highlights of Tata bolt as presented on their product portfolio
Multi-Drive: Choose between different modes. Sport mode for more power. Eco mode for greater fuel efficiency. City mode for a balance between Sport and Eco.
Revotron 1.2: Tata bolt is made of a powerful turbo-charged MPFi petrol engine.
Generation Next Safety: The advanced safety features include a new generation of ABS produced by Bosch, corner stability control and dual airbags.
Segment superior space and comfort: Spacious car with comfortable seating.
ConnectNext Touchscreen Infotainment: The Infotainment system includes navigation system from MapMyIndia and voice recognition system as well.
Specifications of Tata Bolt
- Tata Bolt is powered by 1193cc turbocharged Revotron petrol engine.
- Power of 90 PS @ 5000 RPM for Petrol engine.
- A Torque of 140 Nm @ 1500 to 4000 RPM
- Five-Speed manual transmission
- Performance wise, Bolt can reach 0-100 km/hr in 13.68 seconds in Sports Mode, 15.94 seconds in City mode and 15 seconds in Eco mode.
- Top Speed of 170 km/hr
- Fuel Consumption is 13 kms/litre
- Front Suspension is McPherson Strut and Rear suspension is Twist Beam.
- Ventilated Disc Brakes in the front and Drum brakes in the rear.