India’s popular automaker, Tata Motors in an event in Mumbai announced the launch of it’s newest addition to the passenger vehicle family – The Tata Tiago NRG. Keeping the growing aspirations of customers in mind, Tata Motors has extended the Tiago brand with an all-new SUV inspired vehicle, positioned as the ‘Urban Toughroader’. With its class leading design and technology, the Tiago NRG will make an entirely new style statement.
Tata Tiago NRG borrows most technical and technical aspects from the Tiago hatchback. The SUV inspired Tiago NRG is powered by the 1.2 Litre Revotron petrol engine and 1.05 Litre Revotorq diesel engine, the Tiago NRG will be available with 5-speed manual transmission gearbox.
Tata Tiago NRG Colors
The all new Tata Tiago NRG is made available in 3 color options:
- Malabar Silver
- Canyon Orange
- Fuji White
Check out photos of Tata Tiago NRG in all colors.
The all new Tiago NRG is offered with dual tone infinity black roof and roof rails.
Tata Tiago NRG Price, Variants and Availability
Available on sale from today, the Tiago NRG is priced at INR. 5.49 Lakhs for the petrol version and INR 6.31 Lakhs for the diesel version, ex-showroom Delhi.
Also check: Tata Tiago Colors
Tata Tiago NRG Features – What’s new?
Tough armoured exteriors
- Armoured front end design
- Tough side profile highlighted by unique squircle wheel arches
- Muscular finisher on the rear tailgate and rugged skidplate
- Dual tone – 4-spoke DurAlloy™ wheels
- Infinity black roof with roof rails
- Active black interior with vibrant Canyon orange highlights
- Seats with body hugging bolsters featuring a unique denim inspired fabric
- Cooled glove box
- Large boot with 242L space
Tough road Performance
- 180mm ground clearance to take on tough road conditions
- Powered by 1.2L Revotron petrol and 1.05L Revotorq diesel engine coupled to a 5 speed manual transmission
- Special tuned suspension for rough road terrains
- Intelligent electric power steering system
- Smart 5” touchscreen infotainment system by Harman
- Class leading 8 speaker (4 speakers and 4 tweeters) system by HarmanTM providing the best acoustic experience
- Navigation with 3D Navi maps
- Voice command for media ,radio and phone
Enhanced safety as standard
- Dual front airbags
- ABS with EBD and Corner Stability control
- Reverse parking assist
- Armoured body and cabin
- Smart rear wiper , for improved rear visibility even in bad weather
- Follow-me-home lamps
- Driver seatbelt reminder as standard
Also check: Tata Tiago XZ Diesel Review
Commenting on the introduction of a yet another class defining product, Mr. Guenter Butschek, CEO and MD, Tata Motors said–
In line with our brand promise ‘Connecting Aspirations’, we want to be in sync with the growing trend of bringing to market more SUV like vehicles. To meet this aspiration, we have launched today, the Tiago NRG as our ‘Urban Toughroader’. With this launch, we are extending the Tiago brand and increasing our presence by entering into newer segments and tapping new sets of buyers. This launch is a step towards our Turnaround 2.0 journey, as we continue to focus on ‘winning sustainably’ in the PV business. We are confident that our customers will appreciate the Tiago NRG just like the Tiago hatchback.
Also check: Tata Tiago Automatic Review