Volkswagen Passenger Cars India today announced the inauguration of eight new touchpoints in eight days, strengthening its pan-India sales and service network. The rapid expansion of the Volkswagen network in the States of Karnataka, Kerala, Punjab and Tamil Nadu is a continuation of the Brand’s endeavours to make its portfolio of German-engineered products and suite of world-class services accessible to a broader base of customers in India.
The eight new touchpoints across the four States are Belagavi, Davanagere, and Vijayapura in Karnataka; Coimbatore and Thoothukudi in Tamil Nadu; Kodungallur in Kerala; and Mohali and Pathankot in Punjab. These touchpoints offers a combination of services such as sales, pre-owned car (Das WeltAuto.) and after-sales service
Commenting on the inauguration of the eight new touchpoints, Mr Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, said,
“India’s rapid economic growth has created an appetite for premium vehicles in regions beyond the big cities. This development, in-turn, is driving demand for our cars among an increasingly diverse customer base across the country. Our concerted push to expand our network will help us meet this demand and bring the Brand’s portfolio of German-engineered products closer to more customers in India than ever before. At the same time, we understand that a well-rounded ownership experience is incomplete without robust after-sales services. Hence, our enduring commitment to providing our customers with an unparalleled level of convenience and satisfaction throughout their ownership journey will help us forge a long-lasting relationship with them. Through these new touchpoints, we look forward to welcoming more customers into the Volkswagen family and provide them with an unmatched ownership experience that is seamless, fulfilling, and truly exceptional.”
The new touchpoints inaugurated will be operated by a highly skilled & efficient team of sales & service members. The sales touchpoints will showcase India’s safest product portfolio which includes the 5-star GNCAP-rated Volkswagen Virtus & Taigun and its flagship SUVW, Volkswagen Tiguan. Along with offering multi-brand buying, selling, exchange & upgrade through the pre-owned car business by Volkswagen India, Das WeltAuto. Ensuring a peace of mind ownership experience, the service touchpoints will cater to the maintenance and repair requirements of our customers.
Details of 8 New Volkswagen Touch Points
- With the aim to enhance its footprint, Volkswagen India will strengthen its network to 182 sales and 140 service touchpoints in 130 cities in 2023 – Enhancing its reach and accessibility across the country, Volkswagen India inaugurated eight new touchpoints across the states of Karnataka, Kerala, Punjab and Tamil Nadu
- The eight new touchpoints inaugurated are Belagavi, Davanagere, Vijayapura in Karnataka; Coimbatore & Thoothukudi in Tamil Nadu; Kodungallur in Kerala and Mohali & Pathankot in Punjab
- The newly inaugurated touchpoints offer a combination of services such as sales, pre-owned car (Das WeltAuto.) and after-sales service
- With the latest network additions, the current footprint of Volkswagen stands at 161 sales and 126 service touchpoints across 121 cities in India
- German-engineered products and customer experience by Volkswagen has a new address in these cities with the inauguration of the eight touchpoints
You can add more to this story by commenting below.