Volkswagen is relentlessly working towards strengthening its pre-owned car business ‘Das WeltAuto’ (DWA) in India; with the focus to provide a professional purchase experience and consultation to its customers interested in purchasing or selling a pre-owned car. The brand has created a comprehensive approach with a one-stop solution that addresses all customer queries and concerns.
The DWA facilities offer buying and selling of multi-brand pre-owned cars and isn’t restricted to customers looking to exchange their existing cars for a new Volkswagen. A holistic business offering and brand promise of providing competitively priced used cars, thoroughly checked and certified along with offering accessories, service and warranty packages (up to 12 months) to prospective customers. Each pre-owned vehicle undergoes a due diligence process, which identifies and replaces defective parts and is completely refurbished for sale. Post refurbishment, the car is inspected by a third-party inspector who then certifies the pre-owned car.
Speaking on the enhancement of the used car business, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,
“The current COVID-19 situation has created a demand for accessible and safe individual mobility options. We see customers inclined towards the used car segment, which enables them with an affordable vehicle of their choice.”
For a seamless and contactless experience, the brand has enabled digitalization of its used car business. Prospective customers can now buy or sell their pre-owned vehicle on the DWA website. Another value addition for customers looking to sell their vehicle is the introduction of the Das WeltAuto Valuator. A unique mobile application that enables customers to self-evaluate their current vehicle. The whole process is swift and transparent as the valuations are provided basis the algorithms given by the ‘Indian Blue Book’. The mobile application is available for both Android and iOS platforms.
“Through the Das WeltAuto facilities and the business peripherals attached to it, Volkswagen aims to shift the used car business segment from an unorganized to organized segment. We intend to offer a digitally enabled, professionally managed, value for money proposition to customers looking for individual mobility options. We are confident DWA will gain the momentum and be relevant in the post COVID era,”
said Mr. Knapp.
As on date, there are 105 Das WeltAuto facilities across India.
For more details visit: http://dasweltauto.co.in/
– Quality pre-owned cars, a promise by Volkswagen: DWA is a promise of performance for our vehicles and in this used car buying guide you will find various additional services related to the purchase of used cars. Our partners check the models according to a comprehensive checklist. This enables us to guarantee a safe and transparent used car purchase for every vehicle with the seal
– One stop solution: The Das WeltAuto facilities offer buying and selling of all brand pre-owned cars and isn’t restricted to customers looking to exchange their existing cars for a new Volkswagen. This enables customers to utilize the expertise of Volkswagen’s extensive DWA network in making informed decisions. It also conducts the necessary due diligence and certifies the vehicle along with offering warranty, service value packages and accessories options, all under one roof
– Extensive reach: 105 Das WeltAuto (DWA) outlets across India; certified multi-brand pre-owned car facilities by Volkswagen
– Shift towards individual mobility: With the on-going COVID-19 situation, Volkswagen anticipates basis industry and consumer analysis, an upward shift by customers towards accessible individual mobility options that are safer
– Comprehensive focus on its strategic pillar ‘Digitalization’: DWA 3.0 will adopt completely digital customer interface. Prospective customers can now book their preferred pre-owned car or sell their existing vehicle on the DWA website
– Das WeltAuto Valuator App: A unique mobile application that enables customers to self-evaluate their current vehicle. The whole process is seamless and transparent as the valuations are provided basis the algorithms given by the ‘Indian Blue Book’. The App enables customers to further interact with their DWA dealer of choice and sell their car at an acceptable fair price
You can add more to this story by commenting below.