Citroen is ready for India with the launch of “La Maison Citroën” phygital showrooms in Bengaluru. Located in the most strategic locations for auto retail in Bengaluru, the showrooms are among the first “La Maison Citroën” in India that is ready ahead of the start of pre-booking date i.e. 01″ March 2021. The showrooms will also offer customers a comfortable Test Drive experience and full-fledged After-Sales services.
- ‘PPS Motors’ [1S] – No. 70, Grace Towers, Millers Road, Bengaluru 560052
- ‘PPS Motors’ [3S] – Survey no. 4, Beratena Agrahara Village, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560110
Welcome to “La Maison Citroën”
“La Maison Citroën” will disrupt the codes of traditional automobile distribution. It is a ‘feels like home comfort experience with its warm, friendly and colourful ambience. A giant screen placed on the façade attracts passers-by, encouraging them to walk inside. The warm interiors featuring a natural wood finish and colourful inscriptions invite customers to experience the Citroën brand and its century-old legacy.
A full digital ecosystem will link seamlessly the digital experience of customers and will enrich the journey at the showroom with ATAWADAC reception Bar, high definition 3D configurator, Citroen Origins touchscreen.
As part of the 360° Comfort strategy for India, Citroen will offer a range of services to build trust with consumers with unmatched comfort, never experienced before. These services will include attractive finance and leasing services through Citroen Finance and Insurance and 30 minute Guaranteed Trade-In facility
L’Atelier Citroen, the Aftersales workshop, will offer innovative services at your fingertips as
- Anytime Anywhere Access
- Virtual Remote Diagnostics 180 Minute RSA Guarantee
- Periodic Service & Maintenance with Pickup & Drop
- Genuine Spare Parts availability within 24 hours
Service on Wheels will enhance customer reach and be available for service or repair jobs at the customer’s doorstep.
Commenting on “La Maison Citroën”, Roland Bouchara, SVP, Sales & Marketing, Citroën India, says.
“We are excited to innovate and launch the “La Maison Citroën” in India the Bengaluru phygital showrooms are an important milestone as we gear up towards the launch of our first car CS Aircross SUV. The showroom will have numerous screens, debuting the ATAWADAC experience (AnyTime AnyWhere AnyDevice AnyContent) and a unique High Definition 3D configurator allowing customers experience the product with a 360° view and personalise their product and services.
Speaking about dealer network development in India, Joel Verany, VP, Sales & Network, Citroën India said,
“Citroën is all about comfort and digital innovation, and through this La Maison Citroen phygital showrooms, we are confident that we will be able to bring a revolution in the way an Indian car consumer looks at his car purchasing journey. At the time of launch of the C5 Aircross SUV. La Maison Citroen will welcome customers in 10 main cities in India.”
The Citroën Brand
At the heart of the automotive market, Citroën has asserted itself since 1919 as a popular brand in the true sense of the word, making people and their lifestyles its first source of inspiration. A spirit underlined by its “Inspired by You’ signature and embodied by cars combining unique design and benchmark comfort. Within the mainstream brands, Citroen also stands out with a unique customer experience (Citroen Advisor, La Maison Citroen.etc). In 2019, the Brand sold I million vehicles in over 90 countries
- “La Maison Citroën” means “The Home of Citroën” and it provides a unique, seamless digital journey for customers
- These Phygital showrooms are well integrated with Citroën India’s ATAWADAC experience (Any Time Any Where Any Device AnyContent) with High Definition 360° 3D Configurator
- Pre-bookings for the new Citroën C5 Aircross SUV begins 01″ March, 2021, for INR 50,000
- Showrooms Addresses:
- *PPS Motors’ [1S] – No. 70, Grace Towers, Millers Road, Bengaluru 560052
- “PPS Motors’ [3S] – Survey no. 4, Beratena Agrahara Village, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560110
You can add more to this story by commenting below.