Luxury motorcycle brand Ducati is back with another Dream Tour in January 2022 called DRE Dream Tour – The Multistrada V4 Experience, which will take place in Rajasthan.
The tour will be an exquisite ride curated for Ducati customers who will be able to enjoy riding their Ducati motorcycle to some of the great locations in Rajasthan, and stay in distinct heritage properties. The whole ride is designed from the perspectives of how the maharajas of the yore travelled through the desert while camping in various regions of the vast sea of sand.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said,
“We are glad to kick start 2022 in style with our Dream Tour – the Multistrada V4 Experience, in Rajasthan. At Ducati, we consider Ducatisti as our extended family and I’m extremely excited for this Dream Tour as I’ll myself be riding as a Ducatisti on the Multistrada V4! The idea is to give the participants a unique glimpse into the Rajasthan culture, and provide them an opportunity to experience the Multistrada V4 in its ideal environment, showcasing its strong pedigree of adventure touring, and I can’t wait!”
The escapade will begin on 18th January for 6 days and 5 nights till 23rd January. The riders will travel a total of 2,100 kilometers, starting their journey from New Delhi, steering towards the dunes of Bikaner, then off to Jaisalmer via Longewala, further to Osian via Khichan and Mandwa, and then routing back to New Delhi. The route of the tour will be packed with vast highways, back roads, and light trails.
To make this tour a lot more fun, Ducati has created an experience that will include a brief training session where the tour marshals will train the riders on the fine art of riding on sand! The excursion also includes a guided tour to a number of Old forts, followed by a visit to the Vulture Park, lunch by the lake at Gajner Palace, a visit to the Jamba Temple, Jaisalmer Fort, and, finally, a visit to the Khichan Bird Sanctuary Eagle’s Eye View and Red Canyon Photography Enroute Osian – Mandawa and Camel Safari at Osian.
A few unprecedented additions to this tour also include experiences like interaction with Armed Forces over High Tea at the Longewala, and at Khimsar fort amidst vintage cars and bikes of the year, with a dinner curated at Jaisalmer amongst the sand dunes.
The Early Bird Cost (Booking done between 7th December to 28th December) for a Twin sharing package is INR 35,000 and for a Single room package is INR 48,000.
Last date of Registration is 8th January, and Ducatisti can get in touch with their nearest Ducati dealer or call 98111 23133 to book their slot.
Package Cost Inclusions:
- All meals and accommodation from breakfast of 18th January to Snack stop of 23rd January
- Tea/Coffee stops with quick bites
- Ducati mechanic with DDS and special tools (Spares will be carried basis availability and charged to the customer, if used)
- Two Back up vehicles equipped with:
- Advance Medical Backup
- On the go tech support
- Two ride marshals
- Training Session in a controlled environment on how to ride in sand
Package Cost Exclusions:
- Fuel for the rider’s bikes (any damage sustained during the ride)
- Any alcohol, room service other than what’s mentioned in the pre-decided package with the hotels
- Any other charges that arise due to conditions beyond control like medical emergencies, road disruptions etc.
- Once the ride is confirmed for EagleRider to work, no cancellations/refund under any circumstances, any guest with no show, or not able to complete due to some reason
- 100% refund, in case of COVID19, with RT PCR report any time before the ride
- DRE stands for Ducati Riding Experience and Dream Tour is a curated ride, exclusively designed for Ducatisti, offering the best riding, hospitality and culinary experience
- The tour is called The Multistrada V4 Experience where every participant will be given an opportunity to test ride the new Multistrada V4 on some of the best roads of Rajasthan
- The 6 day ride is open to all Ducati motorcycles, and will flag off from New Delhi, on 18th Jan, 2022
You can add more to this story by commenting below.