Donning bold, black exteriors, the much-awaited Sport Edition of Ford Endeavour is now ready to conquer any terrain. The special edition goes on sale across India at INR 35.10 lakh.
Featuring a dozen impressive exterior changes, the Ford Endeavour Sport will be the new top-trim variant in the Ford Endeavour vehicle lineup, available only with an all-wheel-drive or 4X4 driveline.
“Ford Endeavour Sport in black makes a bold statement – whether it is your regular commute during the week or your off-road adventure during the weekend,”
said Vinay Raina, executive director of marketing, sales & service at Ford India.
“We are thankful to our customers for their faith in Ford Endeavour & hope the special edition Sport will strengthen it further.”
Introduced on the day of Equinox, a biannual astronomical alignment of the Sun and Earth when daytime & nighttime are of equal duration, the Ford Endeavour Sport too inspires its owners to strike a balance between their routine lives and the more adventurous side of their personality, which they rarely explore.
The marketing platform to introduce the vehicle, #MeetTheOtherSideOfYou, also encourages customers to embark on the extraordinary journey they always wish for with proven off-roading capabilities of the Ford Endeavour firmly by their side.
BE THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION
Just one look and everyone will have their eyes set on the Ford Endeavour Sport’s impressive black and butch exterior, reminiscent of a black-cape donning invincible superhero whose might can conquer all, in this case, any terrain.
The all-new ebony black front grille looks even more domineering and catches your attention first, as a symbol of raw power. The front fender as well as the front and rear bumper skid plates get an ebony black treatment to add to the SUVs imposing stance.
The special black edition smoked headlamps complete the Ford Endeavour Sport’s impressive look. Ford Endeavour features all-LED headlamp for both low and high-beam that provide up to 20% greater lighting penetration for enhanced night-time visibility.
The black theme is carried through to the side with ebony black ORVMs, fender grille and dark inserts on side steppers. A smart SPORT decal will embellish the doors and tailgate. One of the most noticeable changes on the new Endeavour Sport is its ebony black premium alloy wheels and roof rails that make the SUV sporty yet elegant.
STRONG LEGACY OF POWER & PROWESS
The Endeavour SPORT rides on the legacy of Ford’s game-changing true-blue, premium SUV that has set new benchmarks for the segment since its introduction in 2016.
More recently, Ford introduced 2020 Endeavour with a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue engine & world’s first 10 Speed-Automatic Transmission, delivering a potent mix of unmatched off-roading capabilities, surprisingly affordable service cost and up to 14% improvement in fuel efficiency over its predecessor.
The Bharat Stage VI compliant 2.0L EcoBlue diesel engine on the Endeavour Sport delivers 170 PS peak power and 420 Nm peak torque. The special variant will only be offered with a 4X4 driveline that offers outstanding capabilities yet returning unmatched fuel efficiency of 12.4 Kmpl.
The engine is mated to the world’s first 10-speed automatic transmission that is responsive, faster and facilitates smoother acceleration in all driving conditions. Progressive Range Select or SelectShift® on the Ford Endeavour is another first for the segment.
The innovative feature gives drivers the ability to lock gears in the desired range to deliver an engaging and more controlled drive experience – especially in challenging driving situations such as slippery roads or steep off-roading conditions.
The Endeavour Sport will also offer Ford’s globally-renowned mobility and connectivity solution FordPassTM at no additional cost. Owners will be able to perform several vehicle operations — like starting, stopping, locking or unlocking the vehicle, know remaining fuel levels & distance to empty & locating their vehicle– remotely, via the FordPassTM app.
All variants of Ford Endeavour come with a factory-fitted, cloud-connected device that communicates with vehicle owners in real-time via the FordPassTM smartphone application.
The Ford Endeavour including the latest variant Sport continues to offer:
Unmatched off-roading capabilities
- First-in-segment Terrain Management System (TMS) with four preset modes – Normal, Snow/Mud/Grass, Sand and Rock – that alter the vehicle’s throttle response, transmission, the four-wheel-drive system and traction control to confidently tackle any situation
- The impressive water-wading capacity of 800 mm along with outstanding ground clearance
- Up to seven airbags, including a driver knee airbag, for all-around safety
- Ford’s renowned voice-enabled, in-car connectivity technology SYNC 3 with 8-inch touchscreen and Apple CarPlay, Google Auto compatibility
- First-in-class Active Noise Cancellation, a technology used in noise-cancelling headphones to help reduce low-frequency engine sounds from entering the cabin.
Enhanced Comfort & Convenience
- A panoramic sun-roof, covering up to 50% of the roof
- Flexible seating and cargo arrangements – including fold-flat second- and first-in-class power-fold third-row that can hold up to 2,010 litres of cargo
- Semi-Auto Parallel Park Assist, push start button, hand-free power lift rear gate, rear and front parking sensors, rear parking camera, automatic headlamps, automatic wipers, DRLs, dual-zone automatic climate control, 8-way power-adjustable driver & front passenger seat
- Hill launch assist and hill descent control for better control going up or down a hill
Surprisingly Affordable Ownership
- Standard 3-year or 100,000 KM factory warranty, and scheduled maintenance cost as low as 73 paise per kilometre*
The Ford Endeavour Sport will be available in three colours – Absolute Black, Diffused Silver and Diamond White.
- Donning bold, black exteriors, Ford Endeavour Sport, features several design enhancements to accentuate an already imposing stance and appeal
- New top-trim to offer black smoked headlamps, ebony black front grille, black roof rails, new black alloys & special SPORT decals on doors & tailgate
- Special edition to be a performance leader with powerful & efficient 2.0L EcoBlue engine, world’s first 10-speed AT, SelectShift® tech & Terrain Management System
- Benchmark Safety with up to seven airbags, Convenience with Active Noise Cancellation, Parallel park assist & Connectivity with FordPassTM
You can add more to this story by commenting below.