Ford Mode Pro : Commercial multi-modal transport system
Details on Ford MoDe Pro
Commercial multi-modal transport system
Transit + Mode:Pro : Using Transit Connect with one or more bikes could benefit the following:
- Couriers, for fast, efficient post and package deliveries in congested cities.
- Tradesmen like plumbers and electricians, for small groups working together and reaching customers faster
- Branded deliveries, for food, perishables, flowers and take-out meals delivered quicker quicker than ever
- City services, for police, health and emergency personnel reaching any area of the city no matter what the traffic
- App contains e-bike functions and features
- shows navigation, route planning delivery scheduling and rider tracking
- Displays battery charge and ride stats
- e-bike only works paired with an authorised smartphone
- 200 W motor with 9Ah battery
- Speed up to 25km/h
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- High power LED lights
- Brake and turn indicators
- Navigation and alerts via hand grips
- Tough, rugged construction with 20-inch wheels
Modular boxes fit on the bike’s tail-rack for transporting goods and equipment
Folding frame slots easily into Transit’s space-saving storage
Ford’s SYNC voice-activated connectivity system can show the app on the vehicle’s display.
Benefit from improved mobility in congested urban areas
Reach more customers and do more business – a van can act as carrier and support vehicle, and be combined with more than one e-bike
Fold and tow the bike indoors and through pedestrian areas
Rear-facing ultrasonic sensor warns the cyclist when a vehicle is overtaking and alerts motorists by illuminating handlebar lights.
The e-bike charges when picked in the vehicle, making it always ready for action and use.