India’s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz today reiterated its commitment to the Nagpur market by revamping two state-of-the-art outlets in one day. The opulent showroom and the massive service facility set up in the heart of Nagpur, one of the fastest emerging Tier II regions of India, underlines Mercedes-Benz’s focus on emerging markets. The revamped outlets will cater to the burgeoning demand of customers in Nagpur and surrounding areas. Both the outlets were inaugurated by Martin Schwenk, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India and Karnail Singh Cheema, Chairman, Central Star.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said,
“Mercedes- Benz is extremely pleased to present to the discerning customers of Nagpur with two state- of-art outlets from our new partners Garnet Motors. There is increasing demand for luxury cars in Nagpur and Mercedes-Benz aims to capitalize this by offering unmatched product and service range. These outlets will offer our patrons the globally renowned product range, superlative service offerings and enthralling brand experience. 2019 marks Mercedes- Benz’s 25 years in India and we have a host of exciting initiatives including new product introductions to keep our patrons delighted. We have been strategically expanding into new as well as established markets pursuing our customer centric approach, and the two state- of-the-art luxury outlets are a result of this approach. We are confident that the local expertise and strong network of our new partner will further bolster our foothold in the region.
He further added,
In Nagpur, growing penchant for our New Generation Cars has been witnessed, contributing nearly 50 percent to the overall sales in the region. GLA is one of the highest selling models contributing over 25 percent followed by the E-Class sedan. In addition to young businessmen, Doctors are increasingly opting for the Three-Pointed Star in Nagpur.
Mr. Karnail Singh Cheema, Chairman, Central Star said,
It gives me immense pride to partner with an iconic brand like Mercedes-Benz and we are excited to contribute to the brand’s growth story in the country. Both the showroom and the facility are designed as per the global standards and aims to deliver a delightful, hassle-free experience to all its existing and potential customers in the region. The strategic location of the showroom will not only cater to this prosperous city but also to neighboring areas, helping the brand expand further.
Central Star Nagpur key facts:
- Both the facilities are built with a total investment of INR 8.15 crores
- The state-of-art showroom is spread across 6,000 sq. ft. with nine car display and equipped with Customer lounge, Merchandise and Accessories corner and Café Mercedes
- The service facility is spread across a massive 45,000 sq. ft. with 10 bays that includes paint & body, inspection bay and a wheel alignment bay | The dealership also boasts a customer lounge, dedicated area for Merchandise and Accessories display and a driver’s lounge | It can service up to 2400 cars in a year
- Both the showroom and the service facility is developed in line with innovative Mercedes-Benz design elements, to offers a luxurious experience to our customers
- Mercedes-Benz India has the widest reach in the country among luxury car brands with 97 outlets in 46 cities.
- Mercedes-Benz holds the leadership position in Nagpur with over 1000 customers
- There is immense potential for luxury cars in Nagpur and Vidarbha
- Central Star is the new destination for Mercedes-Benz’s customers in Nagpur and adjoining areas
- The dealership is represented by Mercedes-Benz India’s newest partner Garnet Motors Pvt. Ltd.
- A total investment of Rs. 8.15 crores has been made towards both the outlets
- 50 professionally trained staff to ensure personalized service
You can add more to this story by commenting below.