Volkswagen Passenger Cars India announces its Monsoon Campaign, its annual car care service initiative for its customers across its 120 service facilities in India.
Through this initiative, Volkswagen reiterates its ‘Customer-First’ philosophy that emphasizes on customer safety and hassle-free ownership experience. Across the Volkswagen authorized service workshops, the trained and qualified service professionals will conduct a complimentary 40-point vehicle health check-up, that examines the vehicle for any existing or possible maintenance and repair services to avoid any potential breakdowns and ensure a smooth comfortable drive experience.
As part of our ‘Accessible Service’ strategy, the Brand has worked relentlessly on providing a holistic service experience that offers reduced cost of ownership and peace of mind to its customers. Under the monsoon campaign, the Volkswagen Brand offers attractive offers on its loyalty products like Extended Warranty (EW), Service Value Package (SVP) and on select Value-Added Services (VAS) that provide an affordable ownership experience.
Commenting on the announcement, Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,
“The onset of the monsoon season brings its own challenges of tough driving conditions both for the driver and the vehicle itself. To ensure a hassle-free, smooth and safe driving journey, we, at Volkswagen India have introduced the ‘Monsoon Campaign’. As part of the campaign, a complimentary & thorough 40-point vehicle health check-up will keep the Volkswagen vehicle ready for any adventure while providing comfort, convenience and peace of mind ownership experience to our customers.”
For our pre-owned car customers, exclusively for this month, the Das WeltAuto brand by Volkswagen is offering a complimentary ‘One year maintenance Service Value Pack (SVP)’ specific to Volkswagen brand vehicles.
Keeping the #PoloLove alive, the Brand has additionally introduced a special offer on the essential 2 Service Value Package (SVP) and a Body & Paint Value package ensuring continuous services and commitment to the Polo customers in India. Furthermore, to ensure long-tern assistance at affordable prices, the Brand has extended its Road-side Assistance portfolio up to 3-years, 4-years and 5-years.
The Monsoon Campaign is live across all the 120 Volkswagen service facilities in India and can be availed till 31st July 2022
- – Volkswagen India introduces its Monsoon Campaign across its product portfolio that offers ‘Peace of Mind’ ownership experience.
- – The Monsoon Campaign comes with a comprehensive car care service that includes a complimentary 40-point vehicle check-up analyzing the health status of your Volkswagen vehicle highlighting any relevant areas that requires immediate attention
- – Holistic Service Offering: Attractive offers on Volkswagen loyalty products which includes Extended Warranty (EW), Service Value Packages (SVP) and offers on the select Value Added Services (VAS), enabling a further affordable ownership experience for our customers
- – Extending the peace of mind ownership to our pre-owned car customers as well this month, the Brand has introduced a One-year Service Value Pack (SVP) complimentary under the Monsoon Campaign that can be availed on Volkswagen pre-owned cars across our Das WeltAuto touchpoints in India
- – Providing convenience to the customers, the Brand has introduced new products in its Road Side Assistance (RSA) offering with 3-year, 4year and 5-year policies that ensure long-term assistance at an affordable price
- – Across the 120 Volkswagen service facilities in India, the Monsoon Campaign offers will be available until 31st July, 2022
You can add more to this story by commenting below.