Volkswagen India resumes business under its comprehensive #VWellnessIndia program to provide and maintain health, hygiene and sanitization standards across all touchpoints. All network facilities have been provided with personal protective gear and trained to follow guidelines on social distancing, contactless transactions and other recommended precautionary measures. Currently, more than 90% of sales and service facilities across the network are operational with limited manpower, as per government regulations.
Volkswagen dealerships and workshops are providing free 10-point checkup, including free pickup and drop of vehicles and attractive offers on purchase of tires, batteries or services like AC disinfectant and germ clean treatment for the safety of customers. Even during lockdown, Volkswagen and its partners continued providing prompt onsite service to customers through its VW Assistance cars and responded to emergencies by fixing breakdowns for over 400 customers.
As a brand that prioritizes safety, Volkswagen is committed to ensure all safety protocols. Now, customers can avail the newly introduced Anti-Microbial Treatment and Ozone Vehicle Disinfectant System to maintain the hygiene of the car, keep its interiors 99.9% germ free and sanitize it to safeguard themselves and their loved ones.
Saluting the frontline worriers, Volkswagen is now offering healthcare professionals with a 3-month EMI holiday plan and interest rates starting as low as 8% on purchase of the BS6 Polo or Vento. The benefits under the #RealHeroes can be availed until 30th June 2020 across the Volkswagen network.
Commenting on the resumption of business under the #VWellness program, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,
“With the announced ‘Unlock 1.0’ initiative, we have resumed business in a staged approach while adhering to local regulations. The health of our employees, dealer partners and customers are of utmost priority. All the necessary safe and sanitization measures are being undertaken across our network to rebuild customer confidence in entering our facilities.”
Volkswagen has integrated its 137 sales and 116 service touchpoints to provide simple and hassle-free end-to-end contactless retail experience to consumers. Consumers have responded positively since the launch of the online retail platforms, with online enquiries showing a continuously increasing trend.
– Back in action under the holistic VWellness program: All sales and service facilities across the network are regularly sanitized and equipped with mask and gloves with clear guidelines on social distancing practices; More than 90% sales and service facilities are now operational
– EMI Holiday for #RealHeroes: Saluting the brave heroes fighting the pandemic, Volkswagen is offering 3-month EMI holiday on the purchase of BS6 Polo or Vento by healthcare professionals
– Supporting after sales and services: 103 Volkswagen workshops are functioning and providing free 10-point check, including free pickup and drop of vehicles. During lockdown, 63 VW Assistance attended to over 400 customers including emergencies to keep their vehicles safe, sanitized and running
– Peace of mind for customers: Volkswagen introduces Anti-Microbial Treatment and Ozone Vehicle Disinfectant System to keep car interiors 99.9% germ free
– Online retail: Online sales and service is attracting customers who are increasingly preferring a contactless experience.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.