300cc Mahindra Mojo to be launched in September
Mahindra’s much awaited powerful Mojo motorcycle is now production ready. Mojo would be Mahindra’s first ever high end motorcycle to feature 300cc engine. You can see some of the leaked spy shots of Mahindra Mojo captured by MotorBeam. Mojo bike from Mahindra is expected to be released in the month of September.
Based on the spyshots of Mojo, one could expect following features from the bike:
- The all New Mahindra Mojo is powered by a 295cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-stroke, SI engine which is mated to a 6 speed manual gearbox. Mojo’s engine is going to deliver 31.2 BHP of power.
- One could spot the New Mahindra emblem on the tank, in chrome
- Mojo branding sticker can also be found on the tank and engine case.
- Engine case of Mahindra Mojo has been painted in black
- Slightly revised pillion grab rail
The bike shall get one into two stubby looking exhaust canisters which are placed on either side . As seen before, Mahindra Mojo uses the top spec upside down front forks which is coupled with a rear mono-shock, bolted onto a swingarm that gets a splash of gold on it. For stopping power, the Mahindra Mojo is equipped with a single front and rear disc brake.